**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Anyone else not trigger any bounties?

Accumulated about 2 mil in valor, did heroic and master with some arena and I did not trigger a single bounty mission. This made me not even attempt the other 2 lower difficulites because I felt that it was pointless.

Comments

• Etaki_LirakoiEtaki_Lirakoi Posts: 480 ★★
    I only triggered one yesterday, while only accumulating Valor when there was no other Valor quest available,I also got around the same amount of Valor as you.
  • ConnectConnect Posts: 197
    650k valor when no bounty triggered
  • 1.8M still no bounty lol 【 :'(
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,862 ★★★★★
    Drummer829 wrote: »
    Accumulated about 2 mil in valor, did heroic and master with some arena and I did not trigger a single bounty mission. This made me not even attempt the other 2 lower difficulites because I felt that it was pointless.

Are you trying to trigger bounties today post update?
  • DoctorJDoctorJ Posts: 842 ★★★
    Bounties were done at 1pm est. Seeing as the thread was posted at 2:41 pm est, good chance thats why you cant.
  • Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    Only bounty I triggered was when I completed easy lol
  • Crine60Crine60 Posts: 1,384 ★★★★
    I got close to 2 million mostly (all event quest) claimed/earned when no missions running but also didn't trigger a single mission the whole time. Other people in my alliance triggered it so many times I feel pretty unlucky.
  • 3.1M only triggered once
  • Drummer829Drummer829 Posts: 105
    DoctorJ wrote: »
    Bounties were done at 1pm est. Seeing as the thread was posted at 2:41 pm est, good chance thats why you cant.

I waited to post this until the valor bounty missions were done. This event came and went without any bounties. Didn’t think it’d be that hard to trigger it just one time