**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Account suspension

Google_340Google_340 Posts: 63
edited October 2022 in Suggestions and Requests
I completed cavalier 6.6k prestige champs kabam suspend me???
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Options
    KyloKylo Posts: 124
    edited October 2022
    You are saying your account is suspended. Then you are saying your friend who completed the abyss was suspended. Then you are asking if kabam suspends skilled players. Then you are asking why no one is answering your questions which were posted in the last 15 mins. Hmm..... Am I the only one seeing a pattern?
  • Options
    GogiGogi Posts: 470 ★★★
    That is not the reason you got banned. Try playing the game on a tablet or a phone in the future.
  • Options
    HunkyRangerHunkyRanger Posts: 78
    Don't use mod
  • Options
    CaptainaidenCaptainaiden Posts: 842 ★★★
    Two different post, one his own, one his friend

I smell something odd here
  • Options
    I and my friend (one of the summoner ) same day we banned 7 days. She played 4 years i played 7 months but we didn't use any third party software. I invested in this game if i using mod why I invest???
    I m stupid because i invested this game they didn't respect players
  • Options
    I wrote kabam to give me proof but they simply said read terms and conditions. I thoroughly read mcoc terms and conditions they used one word mostly "with or without notice"
  • Options
    edited October 2022
    Well, IF you didn't use any mods, did you by chance use emulators like bluestacks? Kabam doesn't like their game running on emulators so maybe that's the reason. Also, The Abyss really throws me off from believing your friend didn't use mods. Most modders who get banned are due to modding in abyss, alliance war or arenas. In case of Your account, maybe emulators. Kabam cannot ban people for fun.
  • Options
    Maybe my friend lying to me but very clear i m not using any third party software why i suspend 7 days.
  • Options
    Also, I'm guessing this discussion will surely be closed soon, saying this isn't the place to discuss this and telling you to file a help ticket.
  • Options
    edited October 2022

Maybe my friend lying to me but very clear i m not using any third party software why i suspend 7 days.

You said your friend has spoken to kabam. Have you? Did you file a help ticket?

Edit: I didn't read the comments above. Never mind this.
  • Options
    My suspension period over man now i m playing mcoc but still i marveled why I suspended
    Ok i never talk about this
    I m expert in mortal Kombat game they respect every players i m veteran i and friends hate hacking we are veteran.
  • Options
    BendyBendy Posts: 4,258 ★★★★★
    Talk to support not here as kabam dont discuss bans on forums
  • Options
    Ok thanks guys
  • Options
    As was mentioned above, these Forums aren't the place to discuss any actions which have been taken on individual accounts, including in-game bans. There's more information HERE regarding account bans.
This discussion has been closed.