**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Irregular parry after patch 16

With medusa
At the start of a fight, i land the first parry, but then the arry timming seems to be incredibly short, so short that the first parry is the only one i land. Before the patch i used to parry a lot with medusa.

Comments

• BlackScorpion78BlackScorpion78 Posts: 15
    edited December 2017
    Not only with medusa. Like if they changed the timing. The last movement of the opponent is faster than usual and we miss the parry. Felt that mainly in the arenas but also in MODOK's hotel.
  • DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,874 ★★★★★
    Yeah I am having troubles with block and Parry, something's defo changed
  • RagamugginGunnerRagamugginGunner Posts: 2,210 ★★★★★
    Parry is real messed up. They prolly screwed it up trying to "fix" the issue with well timed block champs.
  • AhitlawAhitlaw Posts: 2,123 ★★★★
    This update sucks. It also causes the game to crash when attempting to start a fight for some phone's. Fix this
  • NemesioNemesio Posts: 134
    Where are the moderators? Medusa is broken!!
    I can parry with any champion but her!
  • HulkSmaaashhHulkSmaaashh Posts: 37
    Atleast you guys' parry works when it comes up.Mine is unable to stun multiple heroes. Do taskmaster and ice phoenix have stun immunities?
  • Brew_SwayneBrew_Swayne Posts: 500 ★★
    Atleast you guys' parry works when it comes up.Mine is unable to stun multiple heroes. Do taskmaster and ice phoenix have stun immunities?

I haven't read into TM abilites yet but I wouldn't doubt it. Ice Phoenix has all of iceman's abilities, including his Ice Armor. When Iceman starts a fight, his Ice Armor is active so when you parry/stun him, he will immediately shrug it off. Then his Ice Armor buff will be replaced with a timer. While the timer is active, you can parry/stun him all you want. Once the timer winds down, a new Ice Armor buff will appear and that will allow him to shrug off the next stun. Rinse and repeat.