**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Best mutant to r4?

Best mutant to r4 and use an awakening gem? I thinking of awkenin sunspot if i dont pull apoc and r4 him or r4 domino or r4 kitty.

Sunspot cos of prestige
Domino for battlegrounds
Apoc cos hes apoc lol

Comments

• Options
    NIOBBBNIOBBB Posts: 138
    If you like sunspot, you can rank him up but if you are only ranking up sunspot for prestige, then Kitty is a better option due to her being more relevant to the meta (and being suicide friendly) and most importantly, the fact that she has a higher prestige over sunspot at rank 4. (check auntmai, only at rank 4 though)
  • Options
    HasibullahfidaHasibullahfida Posts: 133
    How about domino? Or even apoc if i ever pull him
  • Options
    NIOBBBNIOBBB Posts: 138
    Professor x (prestige of 15661) has the highest prestige in your roster (beating kitty (15659) by 2 points) so if you are just looking for prestige, prof x is the play, but I think kitty is your best bet because she benefits more from the awakening than prof x imo.
  • Options
    NastyPhishNastyPhish Posts: 583 ★★★
    IMO

Save gems for people that NEED them to function. Like AA. Oh and kitty. She needs it to do the phasing right? (I don’t have her)

And rank people that need the combat power rate to function. Like red mags, white mags, and apoc to a degree.

Just my 2¢
  • Options
    GeneralMerceGeneralMerce Posts: 236 ★★
    kitty. and dupe her asap. 0 damage from any source while phased including SP3 and degen
  • Options
    ZAHIDMALIK1588ZAHIDMALIK1588 Posts: 624 ★★
    I'd say Bishop. Kitty is fun but I wouldn't rank her unduped, but Bishop, hell yeaah