**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Battlegrounds alliance

Any line groups focusing on battlegrounds?
I'm looking to join a battlegrounds,incursions,aw alliance after this war season
12.6k rating. About 2 weeks from another r4

Comments

• Options
    RaiderbobRaiderbob Posts: 168 β˜…
    We are a Gold1 ally and run AQ 5/5/5 and 3BGs of AW in season, highly organized and a very stable core dating back years now 😁

We finished last seasons BG event for great rewards and expect to again this month.

Hit me up on LINE if you’re interested
    ID is RaiderBob
  • Options
    SilveracSilverac Posts: 9 β˜…
    There is an ally called battlegrounds only. Great people there.
  • Options
    Noise72Noise72 Posts: 337 β˜…β˜…β˜…

Optional AQ/AW going to be moving my main account there after this AW season. Gonna try to get a decent battlegrounds only alliance going. Its open feel free to join if you wish.

We also have a group chat on Line as well (also optional) add me there: Noisefrombelow
  • Options
    GiuliameijGiuliameij Posts: 1,849 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    @Noise72 Hi. I have added Noicefrombelow in game with the account main-donny89. I was curious to know if you will be having any minimums for each member to reach in battlegrounds. I would like to join an alliance like yours. I am a paragon player but am still not sure how many points I will score each season. Last season it was around 100k.
  • Options
    Noise72Noise72 Posts: 337 β˜…β˜…β˜…

@Noise72 Hi. I have added Noicefrombelow in game with the account main-donny89. I was curious to know if you will be having any minimums for each member to reach in battlegrounds. I would like to join an alliance like yours. I am a paragon player but am still not sure how many points I will score each season. Last season it was around 100k.

So far there is no requirements. It's still a pretty new alliance, we might move forward with some requirements but probably not in the near future. For now its just a place to relax and focus on solo content at your own pace.