**WE ARE NO LONGER Temporarily Reverting Tier 1 War Ban System**

After further discussion, the game team has made the decision not make adjustements to the ban system.
The previously proposed fix would have resolved the issue for Summoners who are on the cusp of T1/T2 play, and negatively impacted Alliances more securely in T1. Instead, we recommend that cusp Alliances switch to Manual Placement to your members to place the allotted 5 Ban Champions limit there.

Apologies for the back and forth, and for any confusion.
Options

'That one' champion you hate to fight

2»

Comments

• Options
    SandeepSSandeepS Posts: 1,208 ★★★★
    Hulk ragnarock. Got me kicked out of salty, feel a bit salty about it every time I fight him. After he does his animation I feel it's ready to punish but you need to delay the attack.
  • Options
    Quake 🤧
  • Options
    Xguard77Xguard77 Posts: 561 ★★★
    Kitty Pryde - my reflexes always make intercept her dash. As I'm intercepting I remember "that was a bad idea", then take 5 to the face
  • Options
    Noob_Master69Noob_Master69 Posts: 680 ★★★★
    When I'm not well prepared Knull, The reverse controls always mess me up

And I have a special kind of hate for Nightcrawler, although anti-evade champs are more common now, they weren't before. So for that reaso he holds a cold dark damp spot in my heart
  • Options
    LightsAnimeLightsAnime Posts: 426 ★★
    hulkling for sure. i’m still learning how to not rely on nullifies incase i dont bring a mystic into war
  • Options
    J0eySn0wJ0eySn0w Posts: 894 ★★★★

Mysterio... Fighting him can be tedious and I don't appreciate the random heavy attacks that can reach across the whole screen. Shout out to Heimdall too for the random annoying heavy attacks.

Ikr, all of a sudden Heimdall started copying Mysterio :smiley:
  • Options
    Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,403 ★★★★★
    I hate fighting gorr and hulking, the way gorr just keeps regenerating unless i have a doom to cheese using heavy is so embarassing, and hulkling, he just keeps gaining buffs and idk where the hell does he gain these from
  • Options
    Bigfoot33Bigfoot33 Posts: 161 ★★
    I'd have to say mordo on a power gain or increased combat power node. He goes extremely passive when his power gain is active and if I don't have a good power control option, he gets to SP3.
  • Options
    RasiloverRasilover Posts: 1,469 ★★★★
    All Chavez does is throw heavies and not specials -_-
  • Options
    BLEEDlNG_DGEBLEEDlNG_DGE Posts: 324 ★★
    Sersi. Definitely Sersi.
  • Options
    Google_340Google_340 Posts: 63
    If you have 4* Thing , M.O.D.K, korg, u will win 75% chances
    For me "Thing" not a problem but m.o.d.k is biggest problem

Dare devil HK is the best option to defeat Thing
    I always used dd hk when thing battle
  • Options
    OakenshieldOakenshield Posts: 1,835 ★★★★
    G2099 is a pain - all the fights with her as a defender take forever unless you have a good counter.
  • Options
    MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 4,406 ★★★★★
    For me it’s Yondu and nobody else comes close
  • Options
    Godslayer_1Godslayer_1 Posts: 329 ★★★
    One? How about 5🤧

Annihulus, hate fighting him, this guy's AI is so aggressive + unstoppable and stun immunity

Maw, dormamu, punished for what? Dexing..

Korg, unblockable and unstoppable

Green Goblin, his sp2 is way tooo fast man, i always die when he uses his sp2
    Bishop and punisher 2099