**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Given that EOP is about to wrap up, anyone have an up to date class selector spreadsheet?

OakenshieldOakenshield Posts: 1,670 ★★★★
I remember the last EOPs someone had put together a spreadsheet helping you figure out which class selector had the best odds for you - anyone have one up to date including the last few champ additions?

Comments

• JeancrbJeancrb Posts: 171 ★★
    Check KT1 channel, I think he updated it.
  • OakenshieldOakenshield Posts: 1,670 ★★★★
    Jeancrb said:

Check KT1 channel, I think he updated it.

Not that I can see, but thanks for responding
  • the_eradicatorthe_eradicator Posts: 347 ★★★

I remember the last EOPs someone had put together a spreadsheet helping you figure out which class selector had the best odds for you - anyone have one up to date including the last few champ additions?

I don't think it's gonna help much. Ultimately you choose which one based on the champ. The are duds and good ones in all classes. Stuff like this that is luck based I would say don't do so much research for it
  • SquirrelguySquirrelguy Posts: 2,630 ★★★★★
    If you use the old KT1 sheet, he included the new champs and when they get added to the pool, so you just need to include the ones that have been added up until the date of opening.

I don't think it's gonna help much. Ultimately you choose which one based on the champ. The are duds and good ones in all classes. Stuff like this that is luck based I would say don't do so much research for it
    I disagree, for exemple I have 74% chance of having a champ I need choosing the tech and 46% only in cosmic. I would have not be sure by not doing the KT1 spreadsheet.

On top of that I just got hercule this morning hihi
  • Lovejoy72Lovejoy72 Posts: 1,858 ★★★★
    Wait, EOP wrapped up?? But I forgot to do…any of it! I should really consider buying a calendar.
    Jeancrb said:

I disagree, for exemple I have 74% chance of having a champ I need choosing the tech and 46% only in cosmic. I would have not be sure by not doing the KT1 spreadsheet.

On top of that I just got hercule this morning hihi
    And I got Nimrod B)