**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

BATTLEGROUNDS T5CC

When will we get that T5cc selector... Till that I've got no intrest in Playing the season2 of Battlegrounds :(

Comments

• Options
    DTR89131DTR89131 Posts: 8
  • Options
    SandeepSSandeepS Posts: 1,167 ★★★★
    https://trello.com/c/8HR1vIc3

It's being fixed. I did see a notification on the forums but I must have removed it.
  • Options
    Qwerty12345Qwerty12345 Posts: 766 ★★★
    "its being fixed" doesn't answer the OG's question. Yes its on the board, and there is even a big yellow banner in the forum stating "next week" (which at this point is this week). I think OG was hoping to hear if it were today, tomorrow, or there is another delay.
  • Options
    TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,965 ★★★★★

"its being fixed" doesn't answer the OG's question. Yes its on the board, and there is even a big yellow banner in the forum stating "next week" (which at this point is this week). I think OG was hoping to hear if it were today, tomorrow, or there is another delay.

I did not have that banner yesterday or today fwiw. Obv I saw it before though
  • Options
    Is that for sure..it's already been a week peeps!
  • Options
    GeneralNappaGeneralNappa Posts: 102
    Next week is any point this week
  • Options
    Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    DTR89131 said:

When will we get that T5cc selector... Till that I've got no intrest in Playing the season2 of Battlegrounds :(

That’s too bad that 1 t5cc selector stops you from getting thousands of frags, shards and 10s of signature stones, generic ones.
  • Options
    Not this single one but ..i have to get past all the modders ...atleast a hope that they are good in rewarding! Lol
  • Options
    AxewAxew Posts: 622 ★★★★
    Jax said it’s supposed to be given out today, haven’t seen any more news about it tho
  • Options
    Dude17Dude17 Posts: 133 ★★