**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Summoner Sigil Update

PemulaPemula Posts: 60
edited October 2022 in Suggestions and Requests
We need an updated summoner sigil. The current one not worth to purchase anymore IMO
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Thanks for the feedback @Pemula!

To help make this discussion as constructive as possible, it would be helpful if you could let us know some of the changes you would like to see so the rest of the community can chime in and share their thoughts about it too.

I'm unable to guarantee any of the suggestions will be implemented but we're always looking for ways to improve the game and any ideas you can come up with will definitely give us food for thought if we're ever considering changing the Sigil in any way.
  • MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 3,916 ★★★★★

Thanks for the feedback @Pemula!

To help make this discussion as constructive as possible, it would be helpful if you could let us know some of the changes you would like to see so the rest of the community can chime in and share their thoughts about it too.

I'm unable to guarantee any of the suggestions will be implemented but we're always looking for ways to improve the game and any ideas you can come up with will definitely give us food for thought if we're ever considering changing the Sigil in any way.

New/different rewards for Paragon vs Thronebreaker would be a great place to start. Weekly event, black market, etc needs to be tuned to the new progression.
  • Tijjy007Tijjy007 Posts: 313 ★★★
    Gold crystals trade in (best we have are uncollected which is way behind). Increase 6* shards in thronebreaker plus that you get from the weekly solo event.

Replace the xp boost with a gold boost, most of us are max level and its useless for us
  • SubtraffSubtraff Posts: 6
    I would love another exclusive champion acquired only by sigil credits! Scytalis, for example...
  • PemulaPemula Posts: 60
    Any info regarding this ? I stopped subscribing sigil since 2022. Hopefully we have new updates coming for paragon sigil