Options

Major input issues recently

BuckeyeshaBuckeyesha Posts: 201
edited October 2022 in Bugs and Known Issues
Is anyone else having a major issue where you'll be in the middle of a combo and your attacker just stops, or you'll be dashing back and they just stop, or you'll hit block and they just don't block.

I know that there is always been input issues but recently this has gotten way worse.

Additionally I have two accounts, on one account I can only fight four to five fights before the game just starts to Major lag and you can't even get through a fight. On my other account on the same device it doesn't do that
Post edited by Kabam Zibiit on

Comments

• Options
    Nalak8Nalak8 Posts: 387 ★★★
    I notice that especially on the new iPhone 14 pro. Sometimes it stops moving and gives me a haptic vibration.
  • Options
    Lestat2499Lestat2499 Posts: 267 ★★★
    The weekly compensation does really need to return. It’s been far too long that we have been trying to adapt and use this new engine and it’s obvious that it’s not working as intended. The player base has given it months. Now it’s time fir kabam to do what’s right. Until the inputs can be fixed. At least return the weekly comp.
  • Options
    PetieCameronPetieCameron Posts: 260
    Ha ha this is funny lol yes for a long long time story mode is worst by far. Freezes on approach then anticipate the unfreeze then boom set alight with a Combo dead. Revive damn twice in a row what's the chances of it happening again nice got it done. Next lane same get to Boss n boom it's like it's on purpose. 😂🤣
  • Options
    Rice_riceRice_rice Posts: 22
    The greater the vfx of a champion the more laggier it gets. Probably the cause of drop inputs.
  • Options
    EscoutsEscouts Posts: 428
    In my experience, it's been when buffs start. In Cavalier fighting Mr. Negative, it seemed he we become unblockable before it would show up. In war and arena, it's at the beginning when I face suicide champs. It's almost like in AQ when the power gain node or the regeneration nodes start and the champ can't be stunned. The only difference is those who were blocked and not stunned in my time playing at the start of the fight I will get hit with a five-hit combo. I also have fought against doom in a war where his aura pop’s up and it triggered heavy when in my mind and fingers I was going for the dash back.
  • Options
    csexton00csexton00 Posts: 131
    Game is unplayable on iPhone 14 pro with iOS 16.0.02. Can’t block, champs dashing forward when holding block, dashing backwards when I try to throw an attack, freezing in place when trying to Dex, specials not being thrown when I hit the button, and missing hits of combos.
  • Options
    PetieCameronPetieCameron Posts: 260
    Last night was playing on 7.1.6 and got crazy messed up inputs I was mid combo and the game just started spazzin out n smashing me like my hits were nothing n went through me. Then same on rifts I didn't die but my apoc lost half health I was shouting my head off it was unbelievable fortunately I never died but that was wild. Never seen it get this bad n I have seen it really bad the bugs are as old as COVID come on get it fixed already.
  • Options
    PP_ThunderPP_Thunder Posts: 37

Is anyone else having a major issue where you'll be in the middle of a combo and your attacker just stops, or you'll be dashing back and they just stop, or you'll hit block and they just don't block.

I know that there is always been input issues but recently this has gotten way worse.

Additionally I have two accounts, on one account I can only fight four to five fights before the game just starts to Major lag and you can't even get through a fight. On my other account on the same device it doesn't do that

Yea that’s also been happening to me too. Damn annoying is what it is. Spent a lot of units on revives, and had to restart a lot of quests as a result. Especially considering I’m trying to get thronebreaker so later game Content is obviously more punishing.
  • Options
    I just bought an Iphone 14 and in occasion my champ dashes when I try to input a block. It’s cost me a bunch of fights in battle grounds. I haven’t noticed it in story content or war. It’s only affecting me in bg mode.
  • Options
    PascalGambitPascalGambit Posts: 47

This has happened to me several times in the past couple of days (more so in AW) and has cost me revives and health pots. An additional issue is when I'm trying to get in a five hit combo and it turns into heavy attack on the second/third hit..
  • Options
    I bought the iPhone 14 Pro on Saturday and immediately noticed worse input issues than before. Hercules is unplayable for me as he will attack once, throw a medium without me swiping to trigger a medium, stop attacking and I get walloped. Holding to perform a heavy he will dash back instead. Hitting the Special button area on the screen does nothing. It is happening with all my champs but very noticeable with Hercules as I know the rhythm of his attack style and he is no longer that hero with this new phone and the input issues.

Our last two AQ's on map 6 I have run out of revives now.

It is in my opinion that Kabam should offer AQ revives and heals far cheaper than they are now and allow for Tier 4 revives and a tier 5 revive and heal which heals more in order to compensate us until this is fixed.
  • Options
    csexton00csexton00 Posts: 131
    Really need some alliance quest health potions and some glory back from all the missed inputs going on right now with the iphone 14 pro.