**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

War Season rewards

Dion241Dion241 Posts: 3
edited October 2022 in Strategy and Tips
I accidentally kicked someone in the ally and brought them back before rewards come out and they participated in almost all wars during season. Can he still receive his rewards
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Options
    FurrymoosenFurrymoosen Posts: 2,225 ★★★★★
    Dion241 said:

I accidentally kicked someone in the ally and brought them back before rewards come out and they participated in almost all wars during season. Can he still receive his rewards

Nope, it would reset. They can send a ticket in and hope for the best, but if they do nothing they will get nothing for sure.
  • Options
    ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    Dion241 said:

It depends. Sometimes if it’s quick enough they should get them still.
  • Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    I got rewards from Support once. If he doesn't get rewards he should send in a ticket.
  • Options
    TheParasiteTheParasite Posts: 416 ★★
    Dion241 said:

Even if he sends a ticket it MAY or MAY NOT happen so don’t get or give him hopes,

just in case for extra verification purpose, you too send a ticket to them regarding what you have done and mention in that that you have also told the person affected to send a ticket, likewise tell the member to send a ticket mentioning even you have sent a ticket regarding it. The answer from them to you will be obvious that they will ask the person who has affected to send the ticket. But, just for extra cross verification purposes from their side, as an officer even you too inform them Via ticket on your actions. That might help them if in case they wanted to cross verify things

• Options
    ChatterofforumsChatterofforums Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★
    How do you "accidentally" kick someone? If I was him, once I got (or confirm to not get) the AW rewards, I would "accidentally" leave that alliance forever.
  • Options
    PetieCameronPetieCameron Posts: 260
    U can just look at there profile n do it on accident that would be a sore one if u guys are friends n u did do that accidental I hope he does get them mistakes do happen. 🙏
  • Options
    Krishna24Krishna24 Posts: 380 ★★★
    Like this
    "War season has come to an end, let me just check my ally mates profiles", Few checks later "Woops ! I kicked my buddy out of the ally"

How do you "accidentally" kick someone? If I was him, once I got (or confirm to not get) the AW rewards, I would "accidentally" leave that alliance forever.

• Options
    Hey @Dion241, as others have mentioned, your friend may wish to reach out to our Support Team to discuss this issue. However, as is mentioned in THIS article, Summoners must remain in their Alliance until the Event has ended and Rewards have been distributed. If you choose to leave your Alliance or are Kicked, even by accident, before receiving the Rewards, you will no longer be eligible to claim them.
This discussion has been closed.