Options

Why hyperions regen has been nerfed silently?

Hyperions regen is nerfed silently in the current update. And why is that

Comments

• Options
    whats been nerfed?
  • Options
    Apex1212Apex1212 Posts: 185
    edited December 2017
    Should have been nerfed a long time ago its completely ridiculous. They nerfed Dr strange and hyperions is 5 times what his was rightfully deserved nerf.
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,299 ★★★★★
    There have been no changed to Hyperion's Regen. Certainly not any listed. It's never been a significant amount either way. Someone posted asking if it's been changed, but we don't have all the details to discern either way.
  • Options
    DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,876 ★★★★★
    I never even knew he could regen 😂

How does he regen?
  • Options
    A small amount.
  • Options
    Dave_the_destroyerDave_the_destroyer Posts: 981 ★★
    Another post claiming " a silent nerf" ffs. Yet to see one that is true. What makes people so desperate to complain about nothing at all?
  • Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,890 ★★★★★
    edited December 2017
    Or hold block 2s after getting 3 cosmic charge, then Sp3.

OP need to state is it amount, duration or not working.
  • Options
    KenshioKenshio Posts: 162
    edited December 2017
    works fine for me ...(amount and duration)
  • Options
    The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    Why would you even do it?
    It gives a tiny amount of health over 15 seconds and takes away his best ability (power gain) for 45 seconds
  • Options
    Well to me he has been buffed as I can now regen with him 😂
  • Options
    Well to me he has been buffed as I can now regen with him 😂

Yeah I never use it myself. Lol. Not much sense. Most times he ends the Fight before I need to.
  • Options
    Titant17Titant17 Posts: 4
    Before & after update V.16.1
    Before
    jxgudsbqofne.jpg

After
    toy0k19wic6h.jpg

• Options
    I notice the PI decreased. Do you change mastery, synergy and could that have an impact on the regen?
  • Options
    it wasn't a nerf.. his cosmic overcharge cool down state was acting as a debuff triggering willpower so they just corrected that
  • Options
    mum_m2mum_m2 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
    mwhitaker wrote: »
    it wasn't a nerf.. his cosmic overcharge cool down state was acting as a debuff triggering willpower so they just corrected that

dang i was really enjoying that extra 1800 health too. oh well.
  • Options
    Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    @mwhitaker is correct. It wasn’t a nerf. It was a fix
  • Options
    MJAMMJAM Posts: 13
    It wasn't a posted bug fix. It's a significant change to him that would have been nice to know about. Can someone from Kabam confirm what happened and that this is not the way it should work? I seem to have lost 90 regen per tick on my 5*
  • Options
    Viper013Viper013 Posts: 88
    To all those who are sayin its useless to use regen on hype..so a 4* 5/50 hype can regen 3k health in evry fight and thats a good utility in aq path clearing. Dont use regen against a mini hoss or the boss when you need massive damage as simple as that
    The_One wrote: »
    Why would you even do it?
    It gives a tiny amount of health over 15 seconds and takes away his best ability (power gain) for 45 seconds

• Options
    Another post claiming " a silent nerf" ffs. Yet to see one that is true. What makes people so desperate to complain about nothing at all?

Not claiming anything. I use hyperion everyday in aq so i know the difference.
  • Options
    Apex1212 wrote: »
    Should have been nerfed a long time ago its completely ridiculous. They nerfed Dr strange and hyperions is 5 times what his was rightfully deserved nerf.
    You just jealous cause you dont have hyperion lol
  • Options
    HatshipuhHatshipuh Posts: 146
    The amount he regenerates in fight is less than the amount he regenerates as stated in his signature description.
    It actually should be more with recovery mastery active.
  • Options
    GregorGregor Posts: 25
    I noticed it too, he's been recently part of my AQ team for his poison immunity and regen. Used it every fight, but now it doesn't regen as much. What happened? I didn't see anything in the changelogs... This should be there!
  • Options
    MJAMMJAM Posts: 13
    I don't know if its just the will power off the timer that made it so good. It seems like it should be more.
  • Options
    I know it's a different issue but I heard Ultron crit rate went down to 10% from 13%.

Why are these things not even mentioned?
  • Options
    Jimmy_Utah83Jimmy_Utah83 Posts: 246
    There was actually a bug w/ his regen if you had Willpower active. The timer that starts once the 3 charges converts to regen acted as a debuff giving more health.
  • Options
    I know it's a different issue but I heard Ultron crit rate went down to 10% from 13%.

Why are these things not even mentioned?

icg985ps80fd.png
  • Options
    There was actually a bug w/ his regen if you had Willpower active. The timer that starts once the 3 charges converts to regen acted as a debuff giving more health.

Yes i know that was a bug. But besides that even his regen is hampered. My 5/50 hypes used tk regen 157 per tick, now it regens 101 per tick
  • Options
    Speeds80Speeds80 Posts: 2,013 ★★★★
    Technically it's a fix not a nerf But when you have used someone for a year who seems to be working normally and then suddenly they are less good, it's not as if we knew that was a bug when we ranked him up (not that I'd be stupid enough to rank him down now so I'm not that guy) sure feels like a nerf to me