Fix battlegrounds!!!!

JettyJetty Member Posts: 6
edited October 2022 in Suggestions and Requests
Stop letting paragon players use half r4 six stars and half 2 stars to sandbag through the ranks. Not a single 2* even showed up during selection. Do your job kabam
Post edited by Kabam Zibiit on

Comments

• JettyJetty Member Posts: 6
    I’m not paragon tho lol im just trying to enjoy the game and cant even do that
  • JettyJetty Member Posts: 6
    The Very next fight after this post

• THE_MISOTHE_MISO Member Posts: 90
    Jetty said:

Stop letting paragon players use half r4 six stars and half 2 stars to sandbag through the ranks. Not a single 2* even showed up during selection. Do your job kabam

Everyone has got stop saying fix the game there’s nothing wrong with the game. It’s your own DECK and you decide who you want to put there
  • JJ5KJJ5K Member Posts: 17
    I agree with jetty it's all about what you decide to put into your deck and also luck plays a factor...I ran into paragon player that quit the match because they only got 2 6*.. just wanted to say that you might want to fix your battle deck to be more equipped for competitive modes.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Member Posts: 8,672 ★★★★★
    Can't you match with anyone in the same bracket? How do we know the sandbagging is even working?
  • RustyoneilRustyoneil Member Posts: 210 ★★

Both in same bracket (silver 1), he’s got 11 useless champs plus you ban 3, it’s on you to beat them as they are pretty disadvantaged no matter what story progession title they are.

Yes, it’s that simple. That’s why so many people are doing this right, because it doesn’t work? I’ve beaten a few people who have tried this, but for the most part I’m going into it at a major disadvantage. 100% of the time this has happened, the other guy has to draft one 1* champ, the rest were all R4 6*s and I was out matched. No longer testing your skills at this point, you’re clearly at a disadvantage.
  • WærløgåWærløgå Member Posts: 22
    THE_MISO said:

Everyone has got stop saying fix the game there’s nothing wrong with the game. It’s your own DECK and you decide who you want to put there

Wtf are you talking dude🤦🏻‍♂️
  • LifeswickedLifeswicked Member Posts: 177 ★★
    THE_MISO said:

Jetty said:

Bro your a scumbag for sandbagging if you can't see what your doing is wrong then your f***ked
  • GogiGogi Member Posts: 473 ★★★
    Well if they can't prevent these kind methods, they should add a bit code which only let's them to choose from the lower rarities for let's say 3 picks. That way the sandbagger gets punished while regular player gets a fair chance.
  • JessieSJessieS Member Posts: 1,480 ★★★★
    No thank you . This is the only way I can beat these paragons since it’s a matter of luck . If they simply put all their regular powerful champs they will probably steamroll me
  • Vergeman78Vergeman78 Member Posts: 133 ★★
    Matchmaking should be anybody in your bracket, regardless of account strength. Only way to resolve this is to make brackets for different progression titles.

In which case you won’t have to face this type of competition. You won’t get half the rewards either though
  • ChatterofforumsChatterofforums Member Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★
    The only way to 'fix" matchmaking is make it to where matches are against anyone in that specific tier. Pi and prestige should have absolutely nothing to do with matchmaking. Why should low ranked players get an easy path to the same rewards as much stronger players?
  • ChatterofforumsChatterofforums Member Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★
    Jetty said:

Why do you and some other lower ranked lesser developed players think that you should get an easy path, facing only similar size rosters while competing for the same rewards as the stronger, more developed players?

You are partially right about sandbagging and that it should not be needed in the game, it should be needed because pi and prestige should have absolutely nothing do do with the matchmaking.

Why should stronger and more developed players he punished with much harder matches while weaker players rewarded with easy path to same rewards? That logic makes absolutely no sense.
  • Qwerty12345Qwerty12345 Member Posts: 831 ★★★★
    load your roster with 2-stars too, and maybe you can get matched with lower roster players.
  • Ironman3000Ironman3000 Member Posts: 1,938 ★★★★★
    Why do you think you shouldn't be match with someone in the same tier as you?