**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

King Groot cannot shrugg off debuff

Hello Kabam team,

The ability description of King Groot states the following: " King Groot begins each fight with 2 Fury Buffs,..." and " Each time King Groot receives a Debuff, he shrugs it off after 0.5 seconds at the cost of 1 Fury charge".

However, when fighting an awakened Iceman, King Groot cannot shruggs off the coldsnap debuff triggered by Iceman at the start of the fight (didnt test whether he can shrugg off any debuff). This is clearly in contradiction to King Groot's passive ability desciption. I assume this is a bug and should be solved soon, since King Groot is very important when fighting Ice Phoenix in the new uncollected monthy quest.

Comments

• JDM126JDM126 Posts: 9
    Seem like this is the bug. Kabam please fix this problem before the end of this monthly event
  • It indeed is. Coldsnap isn’t removed, and that is very bad both for war and for monthly uncollected level.
  • SungjSungj Posts: 2,111 ★★★★★
    I'm pretty sure it is intended, the coldsnap is placed before or at the same time the furies are placed so it isn't removed. Unlike agent venom who can shrug off any debuff so he can shrug off iceman's coldsnap king groot only shrugs off when a debuff is placed so he can't shrug off debuffs he started the fight with.
  • MSRDLDMSRDLD Posts: 913 ★★★
    Sungj wrote: »
    I'm pretty sure it is intended, the coldsnap is placed before or at the same time the furies are placed so it isn't removed. Unlike agent venom who can shrug off any debuff so he can shrug off iceman's coldsnap king groot only shrugs off when a debuff is placed so he can't shrug off debuffs he started the fight with.

If that's the case, that's just poor design imo.