**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Thor Ragnarok Parry Broken. [Under Investigation]

Zaven77789Zaven77789 Posts: 6
edited December 2017 in Bugs and Known Issues
AFTER 1ST PARRY THOR RAGNAROK CANT PARRY OPPONENT ANY MORE DURING WHOLE FIGHT
HERE IS THE VIDEO AS PROOF @Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KMOyIca83Pg&t=
Post edited by Kabam Wolf on

Comments

• Options
    NemesioNemesio Posts: 134
    I have the exact same problem but with medusa
  • Options
    Armaganon00Armaganon00 Posts: 741 ★★
    Dude, you cant show Kabam a exploit on how to beat 5* champs in the new event. That kinda stuff can get you in big trouble.. You have to use a minium of 3 items.
  • Options
    Armaganon00Armaganon00 Posts: 741 ★★
    Oh a real note, i honestly havent had a issue with parry at all. Timing just seems like the window to parry is smaller.
  • Options
    Nerfed2DefNerfed2Def Posts: 292 ★★
    My Thor is doing the same thing! It’s been all content. Uncollected Modok hotel, ROL, and duels. I’m on IOS I-phone 8. After initial parry it never works again. 5* R3/45. Can we get this fixed ASAP? Only issue is worth Thor. Parry timing seems to have changed a bit, but Thor is broken on parry mechanic.
  • Options
    NemesioNemesio Posts: 134
    Is seriously nobody from the staff going to address this???
  • Options
    JayCarJayCar Posts: 28
    Nemesio wrote: »
    I have the exact same problem but with medusa
    Me too. There's a full thread for medusa's parry not working.

• Options
    AliabAliab Posts: 138
    Yes I thought maybe it was a glitch and played arena quest and everything and after the first parry Thor Ragnarok doesn’t parry anymore! @Kabam Miike any mods please check this out as one of Thor Rags best features is autoblock and parry but it’s not working after the first time.
  • Options
    NomarigerolNomarigerol Posts: 159
    same problem here, I have him as a duped 4*, only parries once in fight
  • Options
    Mmx1991Mmx1991 Posts: 674 ★★★★
    They've been slowly messing with parry and the parry window since 12.0.

You need a much larger distance to set up parries now otherwise you just take block damage.

Parry also doesn't work when you land a proper one as seen with blade causing bleeds but not stuns and nebula delivering her shock damage but not stuns. Goes for all champs.

Combine this with a more passive AI that doesn't attack (especially AQ syms) and you have to dance around with the AI for 15-20 seconds before being able to land a proper parry.

They've made changes to evade/dexterity too. Over the months it's less distance, very shallow, and the AI follows up with further attacks now after we evade their attacks since evade length is so shallow and they're close to us. We're also sitting ducks for special attacks since dexterity is broken.

And the AI has a new cheap heavy attack/special mechanic where they they hit you no matter what and launch quickly and connect instantly with no chance to evade.

And they don't want to admit any of these changes instead of just fessing up to it. Write in a story Kabam. Make something up about the Grandmaster wanting to nerf basic game mechanics because he wants harder "competition" in the "battle realm". That we can accept. But we're not stupid. Many of us are vets and we know how to play the game and we can INSTANTLY tell when something is off even slightly.

You've messed with core combat mechanics for 10 months and don't even want to tell us. Changing things is fine but be upfront. We want to know why our 15m top 100 ally all of a sudden sucks at basic moves like parrying and evading.
  • Options
    Kabam WolfKabam Wolf Posts: 1,277 ★★★
    Hey folks. The team is looking into the Parry issues with both Thor Rags and Medusa. I'll let you all know once we have more info. Thanks.
  • Options
    Mmx1991Mmx1991 Posts: 674 ★★★★
    Kabam Wolf wrote: »
    Hey folks. The team is looking into the Parry issues with both Thor Rags and Medusa. I'll let you all know once we have more info. Thanks.

Can we have a detailed breakdown of any changes made to core mechanics like Parry, Evade/Dexterity, AI recovery time, etc...since 12.0?