**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.

M.O.D.O.K.'S LAB hard difficulty too hard? or am I Crazy?

Scare_Reaper2Scare_Reaper2 Posts: 287
edited December 2017 in General Discussion
Idk if this is just me or what but the hard difficulty is actually hard ..that's a first.But is it too hard? how do you guys feel about this? What do you think kabam should do? Make it less difficult or keep it the way it is? Leave your comments and suggestions down below. Thanks for reading this...have a good day all.

Comments

• RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,494 ★★★★★
    Not too hard.
  • colbyscipio987colbyscipio987 Posts: 1,027 ★★
    IDK yet but i'm going to have r2 rocket (5 star), r4 Ghost rider, r4 red hulk(dup twice), r4 wolverine, r3 howard the duck. I'm too lazy to try right now..
  • Scare_Reaper2Scare_Reaper2 Posts: 287
    IDK yet but i'm going to have r2 rocket (5 star), r4 Ghost rider, r4 red hulk(dup twice), r4 wolverine, r3 howard the duck. I'm too lazy to try right now..

i have a 2/5 venom 5 star and i was getting beat up in hard...i probably suck though but idk.
  • colbyscipio987colbyscipio987 Posts: 1,027 ★★

i have a 2/5 venom 5 star and i was getting beat up in hard...i probably suck though but idk.

Well Rocket is a heavy hitter and agent venom is known for his great tenacity. It's not hard for me just keep trying you can do it.
  • GruftyGrufty Posts: 186
    Certain fights with certain buffs can be difficult, but as we can get something like 2 5* crystals from the rewards then yes it should be hard.
  • RustRust Posts: 30
    yea the hardest mode is quite challenging but i guess that is expected since it gives 200 5 star. i sometimes need to buy 40 unit revive to finish it. boy is this month my unit is gonna drop hard from icephonix and modox
  • Mana_PotMana_Pot Posts: 235 ★★
    If they make it less difficult then you can't call it hard. The difficulty for it also based on chance. Sometimes it's a breeze, other times it's VERY hard. Dunno how you'd adjust the difficulty of chance.
    Rust wrote: »
    yea the hardest mode is quite challenging but i guess that is expected since it gives 200 5 star. i sometimes need to buy 40 unit revive to finish it. boy is this month my unit is gonna drop hard from icephonix and modox

so many units gone cause of energy XD
  • My first run through I admittedly burned through too many revives, but I was being too stingy with the rerolls.

I have two R3 5*’s and the rest are R4 4*’s and I haven’t had an issue since now that I use the rerolls more.

My advice would be to bring a bleed/poison immune champ like Ultron or Vision just in case and don’t be afraid to use your reroll items.

Buy the reroll items from the store every chance you get and run all difficulties so that you can stash enough up for when you need them.
    My first run through I admittedly burned through too many revives, but I was being too stingy with the rerolls.

I have two R3 5*’s and the rest are R4 4*’s and I haven’t had an issue since now that I use the rerolls more.

My advice would be to bring a bleed/poison immune champ like Ultron or Vision just in case and don’t be afraid to use your reroll items.

Buy the reroll items from the store every chance you get and run all difficulties so that you can stash enough up for when you need them.

thanks for the advice
  • RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,494 ★★★★★
    My first run through I admittedly burned through too many revives, but I was being too stingy with the rerolls.

thanks for the advice

I bring a power control and double immune champ every time. Really helps.