Options

My first rank 4

Hello to you all summoners, e_BULK here. I wanted to share with you my first rank 4 6*.

For now, he has been putting a lot of work in act 7 and 8 completion, as well as in EQ and SQ. Easy access to shock, inmense power control, unblockable specials, armor break... I really like playing him.

I did also saw that @SirGamesBond commented some time ago that he would have wanted his HB to made it in his profile. Although I cannot do that, I can show how it looks:

Thanks for your time. :)

Comments

• Options
    JragonMaster170JragonMaster170 Posts: 2,044 ★★★★★
    Awesome choice!
  • Options
    SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,334 ★★★★★

Powerrrrrr

All one need to learn about HB is how to chain his specials on block after a combo. He good.
  • Options
    HamoBlamo51HamoBlamo51 Posts: 286 ★★
    any tips on him, i always find it hard to chuck the special into block while the defender is in the corner, i see the potential but im barricaded by the stress
  • Options
    SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,334 ★★★★★
    In BGs he is freaking fast.
    Some matchups are not ideal but he works for most.

I trade some block damage for speed.
    4 hit combo and block, won't let AI throw any special, get to sp2 and drain opponents power to 0. Then heavy spam in corner big hits.

He is also a great parry heavy champ, put shocks which are long duration and increase attack per shocks takes down **** shield faster due to increased attack per shock.

The main trick to Special on block is a skill.
    The skill of messing up a special attack on purpose.
    After a 5 hit combo delay the launch.
    Couple years ago there was an issue with AI blocking specials too fast. And that's where this trick comes from. Intentionally launch the special late and AI will block 100% cuz it's programmed to block.
    Doing that you'll get your full power drain from sp2 and elongated stun from sp1. Power control is a great utility that comes with sp2 on block.

Took down a modok under 45 seconds.
    Bishop havok apoc etc do not throw a single special with sp2 power drain, 40 second fights. Takes out killmonger and warlock with sp1s. People didn't expect him to work that fast, even I didnt, but he put good work. BG is somewhat rng too and its fun to use him.

I became the fan when Apoc was launched as new AQ boss. Since then HB have been my content handler. For perspective, I have 100% content, 7 r4s 48 r3s and f2p.
    If it wasn't for prestige, he would be my early r4s. But his prestige is among the highest from the bottom. Lol
    HB OP. 💥💥💙💛❤️
  • Options
    Total_Domin01Total_Domin01 Posts: 1,015 ★★★★
    YES!! SO happy to see someone else who’s excited to use him. He was my first r3 and r4, really great champ all around and glad y’all see the same things in him. As Mr. Bond mentioned a bit, he’s amazing in BGs, both as a defender and offender.

In regard to Hamo’s question, in know Bond touched in this some but I’ll do it too. I personally tend to do a MLLL, slight pause, and then special for the block, but I’m sure going for the full combo works just fine too. In case you aren’t aware, I would NOT recommend you launch a special directly after a heavy (even with a slight pause), the defender tends to charge right into you as opposed to blocking for it.
  • Options
    HamoBlamo51HamoBlamo51 Posts: 286 ★★
    could a r1 take down eop havok
  • Options
    Hector_1475Hector_1475 Posts: 1,789 ★★★★★
    I just took mine to 6R3. Congrats OP!
  • Options
    Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,351 ★★★★★
    If u manage to duped him to max Sig, he is a freakin beast mode character. His damage beats 99% characters in game already, and he has good pieces of utility, planning on rank 3ing mine
  • Options
    MᗅՏᗅCREMᗅՏᗅCRE Posts: 164 ★★

I did it with a r2, no problem.
  • Options
    IiIooIiIIiIooIiI Posts: 13
    edited November 2022

I did it with a 6r1. I blocked SP1s. Parried SP2 beam. Used my SP1 to stun and push him to SP2. Don’t dex specials.

It was not that hard.
  • Options
    Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Posts: 1,665 ★★★★
    I really want a 6* version! Love my 5*! Pair him with Ultron, but he is great by himself also!
  • Options
    e_BULKe_BULK Posts: 23
    It's great to see the HB crew together hahaha. Definitely a powerful champion.

Moreover, the comments about how to HB are great. By following them and practising positioning and timing for heavy-spam in the corner you can become quite good with him.