**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.

unresponsive touch issue

Guys I need help 🥺
I've seen lots of you suffering from unresponsive touch issues but I don't know how to fix.
Many times when I start attacking my opponent with a light or a medium or even a heavy attack my champion just stands there and do NOTHING!!! Literally nothing just getting himself got hit by the opponent.
on the other hand sometimes I block and my champion just release it and just move towards the opponent from himself besides blocking he just run away and sometimes I block and my champion do a heavy attack out of no where.
{Short story is}:- many times my champion doesn't respond to my attack or block ...that's terrible KABAM.
this happens in quest , arena and in almost every mode I've been suffering from this from long time.
I just want to fix this issue permanently 😞

Comments

• Please if you know how to fix it let me know 🐱
  • Wright38Wright38 Posts: 27 ★
    I’m also noticing this with heavies, the input is not recognised, particularly in battlegrounds. Some blocks are not being recognised and when I do block it tries to attack the defender. This is frustrating, particularly in battlegrounds.