October Legend Run Times

EnviEnvi Member Posts: 34
edited November 2022 in Strategy and Tips
Sadly I came up short on last month’s run. I’m going to be making a new attempt for the title and like to hear from the players who have already cleared the map. I would like to know any tips or time consuming hazards that appear in quest. (Champs like punisher, herc, Luke cage, hela, etc..) Whatever you believe would help when myself or others who are interested in attempting the time attack are getting ready to go.
What team or teams did you use? Did you start with master difficulty first or heroic? Only take part on the actual poll if you finished ur title attempt this month.. otherwise just comment on any of the things I just mentioned.

October Legend Run Times 16 votes

2:45-3:00
18%
ISO8PotatoAmazing_Demon05Ultragamer 3 votes
3:00-3:15
31%
SoSA__RemakeSparty6MrKoalkaDudeMaGudeFerroDaBrute804 5 votes
3:15-3:30
25%
ItaloBadBoyMasterzxProNaz_786DangerRoom 4 votes
3:30-3:45
12%
laserjohn26Envi 2 votes
3:45-Better Luck Next Time
12%
HipocerosTheExit27 2 votes
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• EnviEnvi Member Posts: 34
    Hit a time of 3:37
  • ItaloBadBoyItaloBadBoy Member Posts: 12
    Results today? Anybody knows it?
  • MasterzxProMasterzxPro Member Posts: 38
    Results should be in on Friday
    I hate waiting 🧐😵 at least it will be close or not fast enough
  • EnviEnvi Member Posts: 34
    Today’s my birthday too, sure would be nice to get the title today on top of it
    Still nothing 🤷🏻‍♂️ what time results will be online 😏

Happy B.Day @Envi 🎊🎊🎈🎉🎉
  • FerroDaBrute804FerroDaBrute804 Member Posts: 15
    Envi said:

Today’s my birthday too, sure would be nice to get the title today on top of it

I feel that it’s my birthday weekend 🔥

• MrKoalkaMrKoalka Member Posts: 8
    Sooooo… should we wait for this Friday then to see the results?
  • ShuGokisShuGokis Member Posts: 576 ★★★
    MrKoalka said:

I would probably just keep checking the page every few hours, I have also been waiting on the results to see where I placed as I got the title with a time of 3:18
    edited November 2022
    ShuGokis said:

MrKoalka said:

I would probably just keep checking the page every few hours, I have also been waiting on the results to see where I placed as I got the title with a time of 3:18
    Well that sounds reassuring. Mine is 3:11, so I’ll just keep waiting, thank you :))
    I’ve used Corvus r3 and Falcon+Captain America team, recoil masteries and 30% boosts, maybe this set-up would be useful for somebody else trying
    But what comes first: in-game message or forum post?
    MrKoalka said:

ShuGokis said:

MrKoalka said:

Well that sounds reassuring. Mine is 3:11, so I’ll just keep waiting, thank you :))
    Well it was my first ever attempt at the legends run and for my own experience yesterday I was expecting the results on the forum to drop first but I ended up getting the mail in game with the rewards around the time new content normally drops.

I just assumed the results had been delayed and would come later in that evening but still as of now I am yet to see a post with all the results. You should have a mail in game with your title if you gained a time quicker than me.
    ShuGokis said:

MrKoalka said:

ShuGokis said:

MrKoalka said:

Well it was my first ever attempt at the legends run and for my own experience yesterday I was expecting the results on the forum to drop first but I ended up getting the mail in game with the rewards around the time new content normally drops.

I just assumed the results had been delayed and would come later in that evening but still as of now I am yet to see a post with all the results. You should have a mail in game with your title if you gained a time quicker than me.
    And now I’m worried a bit. I have none messages with title. Does that mean I’m out?
    What was your time if you don’t mind telling?
    MrKoalka said:

ShuGokis said:

MrKoalka said:

ShuGokis said:

MrKoalka said:

And now I’m worried a bit. I have none messages with title. Does that mean I’m out?
    What was your time if you don’t mind telling?
    You should be good. The rewards must be taking some time to get to you I would suggest opening ticket if they don't appear even after the results have been posted. My time was 3 hours 18 minutes about 7 minutes longer than yours so I don't see why you shouldn't get it.

I really hope you get the mail with your title soon but have a look in game for a mail that is titled "Legendary Treasure"
    Sadly no such messages in read or unread folders :((
    MrKoalka said:

Sadly no such messages in read or unread folders :((

Ah, best I can suggest is waiting for the results see if you ended up on the list and if you did and still don't get the mail open a ticket,
    edited November 2022
    Oh, one more thing. Does it matter when exactly I attempted the run? I mean I didn’t do it at the beginning of EQ, rather at the end of the October.
    I mean it does say “the quickest”, I guess the compare all the times of all completions?
    MrKoalka said:

Oh, one more thing. Does it matter when exactly I attempted the run? I mean I didn’t do it at the beginning of EQ, rather at the end of the October.
    I mean it does say “the quickest”, I guess the compare all the times of all completions?

Ah, that may be why you haven't got it then, I believe it says you have to do your attempt within the first 2 weeks of the event going live. You may have to run it again but make sure your run is done before November 23rd.
    edited November 2022
    Well, then it sucks and I’m really out :((
    Guess I’m doing it today again
    3:06:48
    Hoping for the best