**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Why i didn't get a contest of champions crystal ?

2»

Comments

• superunknown012superunknown012 Posts: 413 ★★
    I got it - got a 2* Venompool - yay.

epic-patrick-stewart-facepalm.jpg
  • DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,872 ★★★★★
    Yay I got it, 2* Civil Warrior... bet your all jealous now 😒
  • Animejay70Animejay70 Posts: 400 ★★★
    Sometimes these things actually are NOT up to Kabam.

There have been times when Android users got something that iOS users didn't as well. I got my 2* WW2 Cap wen i was on android.

I have the game on iOS and android...
  • J_SlapJ_Slap Posts: 67
    Get a friend who has an iPhone to dl mcoc. Sign in, claim crystal, sign out, continue life.
  • JayCarJayCar Posts: 28
    I got a 2* Civil Warrior too... :|
  • CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    Still not fair
    Is it fair now?
  • DaMunkDaMunk Posts: 1,883 ★★★★
    Definitely a reason to have both devices. I play one both platforms.
  • benshbbenshb Posts: 793 ★★★★
    "oh look...an appstore exclusive gift! they are so rare!""

-noone ever-
  • roastedbagelroastedbagel Posts: 346 ★★★
    It's funny cause Android has had more exclusive giveaways than Apple has in the last 3 years. And it's not Kabam's decision, it's Apple/Google's. Don't blame them.
  • Jimmy_Utah83Jimmy_Utah83 Posts: 246
    Stop crying. Most of us who got that crystal pulled ****. It’s through the App Store and isn’t giving us a significant advantage in any part of the game. You guys are seriously crying over pulling a 2* champ. Lol
  • You guys are going pretty hard for a 2* champ
  • Tthunder2058Tthunder2058 Posts: 115
    Get a iPad mini, when I'm home I use that and when I'm out and about I use the Nexus phone they gave me. So I get both when Google decides to give free stuff other than that don't whine for a free 2* crystal,play or quit.
  • RapRap Posts: 3,193 ★★★★
    US here, no crystal, not on an apple product though, but it is what it is. Glad somebody got a 4 out of one. My luck it would have been a 2 star, so not feeling like I missed much.
  • My sister plays on Samsung, which has the Google Play Store and she always gets all sorts of crystals
  • GruftyGrufty Posts: 186
    Rømyjart wrote: »
    My sister plays on Samsung, which has the Google Play Store and she always gets all sorts of crystals

I've got a feeling these were Samsung only offers, I've seen a few phone specific offers before that haven't gone to all android users.

Several times over the years though I've seen free 1500 unit offers for ios users, I've never seen anything like this for an android user.
  • GogetaGogeta Posts: 57
    Vulkan wrote: »
    Im on ios uk, free civil warrior, love u kabam

he is an **** champion