**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Battlegrounds Bugs [merged thread, under investigation]

SunRiceSunRice Posts: 148 ★★
edited November 2022 in General Discussion
Yet another update just killed the game mode again. Visual glitches, lags and scores did not count..

Game just froze on 0 seconds left and didn't count this BGs round for me...
Post edited by Kabam Jax on

Comments

• rxz00786rxz00786 Posts: 5
    edited November 2022
    Every single match countdown my screen gets freeze after countdown ends and it didnt even let me fight,

Post edited by Kabam Jax on
  • JgrnotJgrnot Posts: 43
    My timer ran all the way through (not posting a video just end results) and I lost the match

• Google_340Google_340 Posts: 63
    bg during the match i got struck and also i lost the match.
    U guys anyone facing this trouble!!!!!

Simply showing forfeited. Freaking.....
  • The_man001The_man001 Posts: 624 ★★★
    Irony is of u lose those matches cause of bugs kabam will not bother to take any responsibility
  • OGAvengerOGAvenger Posts: 1,105 ★★★★★
    Chill broooo. They don’t do it on purpose
  • StrategicStrategic Posts: 632 ★★★
    My timer get stuck at 0 all the time and and can't get to the ban champs screen WTF is this???
  • kevhugokevhugo Posts: 138 ★★
    Same thing happened to me, can't load a battlegrounds game at the moment. Just says my battle deck is not full.
  • Morpheus_HHMorpheus_HH Posts: 22
    I lost 3 BG matches now in a row with different problems: Could not select attacker, could not fight, result wasn't displayed, just lost and went back to the BG screen. That's just a mess...
  • Dragoon81Dragoon81 Posts: 147 ★★
    edited November 2022
    Look at the last screen it’s a different person, the person you played before this. Go check your match results and bet you see you won this, he either forfeit or timed out (Crashed)
  • THE_MISOTHE_MISO Posts: 90
    ZERO response from Kabam so so disappointed of you, so much resources wasted cause of hackers and mods and now faulty update. So upset unreal
  • Bright4973Bright4973 Posts: 14
    Tried on both apple and android same issues. I suspect it’s because kabam added a feature to show updated defender pi and hp
  • JeancrbJeancrb Posts: 171 ★★
    Damn for sure they will end the season asap, everytime there is a bug in a multiplayer mode they do this :disappointed:

I love that meta, won 5 games in a row so please Kabam find a way to fix it without ending it :smiley:
  • Woody141082Woody141082 Posts: 225 ★★
    Dragoon81 said:

Look at the last screen it’s a different person, the person you played before this. Go check your match results and bet you see you won this, he either forfeit or timed out (Crashed)

You are in fact correct, but it took a hard close to show this and I didn’t gain anything in my win column. My point being the game mode is buggy as hell at the minute and when you can’t even pick your correct team and only have 5 seconds to ban your opponents champs, it doesn’t make for a very pleasurable experience. Surely a quick test of the game mode before the update is released could of avoided this from happening
  • LpooLpoo Posts: 2,215 ★★★★★
    edited November 2022
    The timer to start the fight went to zero but just sat there. When I left the app and went back in, I had lost over 40 seconds and ended up losing the match. I wish competitive modes didn’t come with the bugs like they do

• AxewAxew Posts: 622 ★★★★
    Kabam Jax said:

UPDATE: We are temporarily taking down Battlegrounds to further investigate the issues. We're hoping to have it back up and running soon!

More info to come as the situation develops!

Will elder marks be given out to those who were in the middle of a match while it was taken down?
  • Kd101Kd101 Posts: 122
    @Kabam Jax I was in the middle of a match… am I going to get back my elders marks for it or are those just gone along with my points?
  • OpandemonioOpandemonio Posts: 1,166 ★★★★
    I was just starting a new matchup. They didn’t even send an ingame message to make the players who doesn’t use the forum aware of this issue, just cut the wires.
    t
  • Tim1234Tim1234 Posts: 163
    Kabam Jax said:

UPDATE: We are temporarily taking down Battlegrounds to further investigate the issues. We're hoping to have it back up and running soon!

More info to come as the situation develops!

Please add compensations when you bring the battlegrounds mode back online … because I won’t accept all my hard work to be thrown away like garbage… you have to compensate us greatly for the loss we have incurred due to yet another round of bugs you like to add to game updates.
  • Wozzle007Wozzle007 Posts: 936 ★★★★★
    I lost a match as it lagged out during choosing defender and attackers. Timer stuck on zero, wouldn’t let me choose anything and game randomly chooses my defenders and attackers. I lost because of this. Waste of elders marks. I’m obviously naive to game development but what did you update in 4.7 that caused new bugs in Battlegrounds? Either way, lost resources and lost places in BG. Good times!