Cyber Weekend Deals (Thronebreaker & Paragon)

Can someone confirm this for me real quick.

I am currently thronebreaker but I can turn paragon when ever I want and was wondering If I can purchase/obtain Thronebreaker deals then turn paragon to then purchase/obtain Paragon deals?

Comments

• zuffyzuffy Member Posts: 2,238 ★★★★★

Can someone confirm this for me real quick.

I am currently thronebreaker but I can turn paragon when ever I want and was wondering If I can purchase/obtain Thronebreaker deals then turn paragon to then purchase/obtain Paragon deals?

Yes, this worked for me on the 4th of July weekend deals so I don’t see why it wouldn’t be the same for cyber weekend.
  • SnakepSnakep Member Posts: 362 ★★★

get paragon now cause u will get the relics paragon calendar and also will get more eop objectives so it isnt worth waiting and save the spare units for the holiday event or july 4th

Normally I would agree with this but you are only talking about two weeks, there isn’t going to be any account changing differences in two weeks of being paragon. It’s too late to get all the objectives for EoP for this cycle. If you have the money to burn, which I would personally say is a bad idea but to each their own, then I would say you should wait for the deals to come out before jumping to paragon.
  • TyEdgeTyEdge Member Posts: 3,109 ★★★★★
    Usually when there’s a new progression level, there’s a big gap in quality of offers. Unless you’re spending 25,000+ units or over $500, you may be better off just doing all you can as paragon.
  • TheArkhamFlashTheArkhamFlash Member Posts: 5
    Appericiate all the responses and feedback ;)