**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Why This New Battlegrounds Meta Is By Far My Favorite

GrassKnucklesGrassKnuckles Posts: 1,922 ★★★★★
1. Archangel and Torch cant nuke the opponent down in 25 seconds. For any player who doesn’t have either of them it’s a lot more fun
2. It gets you to test your skills and intercept a lot while doing them saver in the process
3. It significantly changes my deck and let’s me focus on other champs, who aren’t always used in other metas
4. Getting triple crits with my Jubilee

Comments

• willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Posts: 3,143 ★★★★★
    Didn't release about #1 until I tried AA against Mags. I lost that one .

Also, Fury is great on defense for these nodes.
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,053 ★★★★★
    AA still shuts down annoying defenders, I believe? And torch may be a great defender, if you trick opponent to only have mystic/energy champs. I most likely will save a spot for r4 torch in my deck for defence
  • Aomine_Daiki10Aomine_Daiki10 Posts: 1,623 ★★★★★
    It is a skilled based meta and I love it
  • AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★

From arcane to celestial from just yesterday. I'm loving this
  • 13579rebel_13579rebel_ Posts: 2,389 ★★★★★
    Me and my Shang chi go brrrr
  • SuelGamesSuelGames Posts: 933 ★★★

1. Archangel and Torch cant nuke the opponent down in 25 seconds. For any player who doesn’t have either of them it’s a lot more fun
    2. It gets you to test your skills and intercept a lot while doing them saver in the process
    3. It significantly changes my deck and let’s me focus on other champs, who aren’t always used in other metas
    4. Getting triple crits with my Jubilee

Agreed. I did not see when the nodes changed, first fight i took AA and wasnt doing any damage, i was like WTF, even took screenshots thinking the guy was a hacker LOL

After that i changed my deck and faced opponents with decks A LOT BETTER than mine and i beat most of them within 2 rounds!

So i think its great cause apparently there are lots of whales with great accounts and little finger skills, and that amuses a F2P like me :)
  • World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,566 ★★★★★
    Well, I’m not enjoying crit me with your best shot at all. My roster and skills for this obviously aren’t as good as many others . Besides that I’ve had two fights where my intercepts didn’t grant me the precision for guaranteed crits.

Ultron vs domino
    Magneto vs peni

That’s totally turned me off from this meta and I’ll prob just skip BGs for the rest of this week. Not worth dropping my rating any lower than it already is.
  • BocksaroxBocksarox Posts: 329 ★★★
    I hate this meta. I'm timing out on 75% of my fights, even if I have ideal matchups.
  • MiniMFMiniMF Posts: 847 ★★★★

Feels good ngl
  • TimeGenesisTimeGenesis Posts: 732 ★★★
    I like it but dislike it at the same time.
    The skills for sure is there but what sucks is if the AI is being defensive just constantly holding block and baiting specials.
  • K00shMaanK00shMaan Posts: 1,289 ★★★★
    Can't say I've decided if I am a fan or not of this Meta overall but this Meta feels a lot more human than the others. What I mean is unlike in the Nuke Metas, any score can win. So many of the others Metas you just knew you were going to lose if you didn't fight perfectly whereas this one it honestly doesn't even matter the matchup, there's still going to be a chance because a ton of skill is involved. Definitely won my fair share of rounds putting up numbers in the 30K range. Also put up scores of 0 myself once or twice because hey it just happens sometimes. Most Metas if you're below 50K it's pretty much a guaranteed loss.