**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Next science r5?

Been a while since I posted(again), but that's because I've been playing the game kinda recklessly, I feel. But now I'm back again to post because I'm sort of in a dilemma. So I've been ranking up champions like crazy thanks to the abundance of gold(rn, my resources are looking a little hurt, but I can stock up again), but I'm stuck at the science class. I recently pulled some of the best science champs in the game(IMO), and cannot decide who to rank up. Got any tips for me? Btw I have a 5* science awakening gem.

Comments

• Options
    RenaxqqRenaxqq Posts: 1,599 ★★★★
    Torch
  • Options
    DoosraDoosra Posts: 359 ★★★
    Torch or scorpion
  • Options
    13579rebel_13579rebel_ Posts: 2,411 ★★★★★
    Scorpigod
  • Options

Been a while since I posted(again), but that's because I've been playing the game kinda recklessly, I feel. But now I'm back again to post because I'm sort of in a dilemma. So I've been ranking up champions like crazy thanks to the abundance of gold(rn, my resources are looking a little hurt, but I can stock up again), but I'm stuck at the science class. I recently pulled some of the best science champs in the game(IMO), and cannot decide who to rank up. Got any tips for me? Btw I have a 5* science awakening gem.

Torch or Scorpion
  • Options
    PowerOfACandlePowerOfACandle Posts: 334 ★★★
    Scorpion.
  • Options
    GardoshGardosh Posts: 77
    Torch
  • Options
    Scorch