**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Where is our relic stuff hiding? [merged, with guidance]

BigPoppaCBONEBigPoppaCBONE Posts: 2,256 ★★★★★
edited November 2022 in General Discussion
Where can we see our collected relic shards and catalysts?
Post edited by Kabam Jax on

Comments

• DragonMCOCDragonMCOC Posts: 528 ★★★
    Same here...
  • Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    Same I don’t see it anywhere.
  • HrideyyHrideyy Posts: 44
    Same question. Where are all the shards going?
  • MoeyTehrMoeyTehr Posts: 429 ★★
    I'm glad I'm not the only person who is confused on this point.
  • FrydayFryday Posts: 650 ★★★
    edited November 2022
    Yep me too, collected my 3* relic shards, as well as Alloy another Relic related stuffs and can't find it anywhere.

Could we get an official response for some reassurance that we still got the Relic and Relic resources we have collected somewhere.
  • Kabam Miike mentioned that they are NOT coming out right away with rest of this months's stuff.
    Think I saw somewhere else that it might be mid-month sometime.

So if there are shards or fragments earned in the meantime, they may not have the setup to display them in inventory yet (or however they are gonna be).

• RitualMasRitualMas Posts: 9
    I can't find the rewards for a side quest level Elder and Heroic to Legendary.
    And also from the opening of the "can".
    Is that a bug ?
  • Cincykid83Cincykid83 Posts: 10
    edited November 2022
    I was looking for my Elder rewards as well. Can't find the new Catalyst shards nor can i find the 1,000 4* Relic Shards. I don't see them anywhere in inventory nor in crystals.
    I have the same problem, relic parts nowhere to be found.
  • FabriciusFabricius Posts: 48
    Same
    edited November 2022
    Kabam Jax
    This also applies to pieces from "silver cans" that need to be opened like crystals?