**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Where to find side quest key?

Where to find side quest key?? You guys tell me

Comments

• Options
    Phantomfire500Phantomfire500 Posts: 227 ★★
    You get 1 in the mail. The rest are in the calendar
  • Options
    Phantomfire500Phantomfire500 Posts: 227 ★★

I'm actually wrong. You get 1 a week in the mail, and the other 2 are in the calendar
  • Options
    Superstar_1126Superstar_1126 Posts: 405 ★★

I'm actually wrong. You get 1 a week in the mail, and the other 2 are in the calendar
    Isnt there 7 paths though? Your total sums up to 3. There's 7 paths, 6 of them are gated and requires a key to open. Am i missing something?
  • Options
    RiptideRiptide Posts: 3,067 ★★★★★

Isnt there 7 paths though? Your total sums up to 3. There's 7 paths, 6 of them are gated and requires a key to open. Am i missing something?
    1 a week for 4 weeks (4)
    2 in the calendar (2)
    1 open path

4+2+1 =7

• Options
    Superstar_1126Superstar_1126 Posts: 405 ★★

Never mind. I see 1 a week (like 1 per week in November). I originally thought I saw 1 key in the mail, and 2 in calender.