**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Did you get Platinumpool with trade-in?

2»

Comments

• Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
    Too many pieces missing

Funny story. I pulled a Mutant Gem. It was either him, or Prof. I held off. Pulled Prof from a Basic and Duped Plat. Sometimes it pays to wait. Lol.

Why were you going to spend your precious gem on him? What is PlatPool useful for? Or just for the shiny stars?
    Just the rarity of it. I either use them for who I want/need, or anything rare. IIF, Platpool, Kang, Thanos, anything with a minimal chance of a natural Dup.
  • Options
    Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    Too many pieces missing
    Finally duped the 5* but I’m missing the right arm for the 6*.
  • Options
    Hector_1475Hector_1475 Posts: 1,783 ★★★★★
    Yes
    Yep. I got the 6* and duped my 5*.
  • Options
    MikeHancho31MikeHancho31 Posts: 247 ★★★
    Yes
    So happy

• Options
    G-Hun-GearG-Hun-Gear Posts: 1,447 ★★★★
    Too many pieces missing
    2 pieces missing, and on redundant piece available for trade in...

I just hope I pull one of the missing pieces from a crystal until 12 December, so I can trade in the final one on the last day!

Unfortunately, not a lot of those crystals coming if you don't buy the platinum pass...
  • Options
    Darkknight_94Darkknight_94 Posts: 459 ★★★
    edited November 2022

Yes
  • Options
    Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,185 ★★★★★
    Yes
    But he is not awakened so he is useless.
  • Options
    Rudolph_RaindeerRudolph_Raindeer Posts: 261 ★★
    What are the rotation of the different plat pool body parts?
  • Options
    rivetrivet Posts: 254
    Yes
    Only got enough pieces for 5 star. Question, I have all 5 pieces available for 5 star platinum pool, but where do I convert/buy the 5 star platinum pool?
  • Options
    Farrukh_tvFarrukh_tv Posts: 208 ★★
    Yes

Funny story. I pulled a Mutant Gem. It was either him, or Prof. I held off. Pulled Prof from a Basic and Duped Plat. Sometimes it pays to wait. Lol.

Why were you going to spend your precious gem on him? What is PlatPool useful for? Or just for the shiny stars?
    Just the rarity of it. I either use them for who I want/need, or anything rare. IIF, Platpool, Kang, Thanos, anything with a minimal chance of a natural Dup.
    If you use them then, of course, it's either gem or another year/years without awakening, what I'm saying is if you're not going to use them isn't that gem better off saved for new upcoming champs?
  • Options
    Ironside47Ironside47 Posts: 461 ★★★
    Not yet. Waiting for right trade
    Traded a torso for a left arm and finally have the 6*. I doubt he’ll get to see anything but iso mind.
  • Options
    G-Hun-GearG-Hun-Gear Posts: 1,447 ★★★★
    Too many pieces missing
    rivet said:

Only got enough pieces for 5 star. Question, I have all 5 pieces available for 5 star platinum pool, but where do I convert/buy the 5 star platinum pool?

You have to get the Crystal from the store in the "featured items" tab... The "Heart Of The Shards Crystal", the red one at the bottom of the page (for me at least)... Purchase cost is all 5 pieces.
  • Options
    KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,741 ★★★★★
    Too many pieces missing
    1 more (have 5/6)
  • Options
    Tonks71Tonks71 Posts: 2
    Traded in one piece and then the offer disappeared from my store.
  • Options
    spidyjedi84spidyjedi84 Posts: 263 ★★
    Not yet. Waiting for right trade
    rivet said:

Look for the Heart of the Shards crystal in the Featured Items section of the Store. You take all your 5 star pieces and give that crystal a spin. boom. A reassembled 5* Platinumpool.
  • Options
    MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 3,946 ★★★★★
    Got the 6* without trading in. Pulled the torso I needed from the crystals.
  • Options
    Maverick75Maverick75 Posts: 631 ★★★
    Too many pieces missing
    Nothing but units in the crystals. Not close to get the missing pieces...
  • Options
    Vance2_jrVance2_jr Posts: 704 ★★★
    Duped my 6*. I don’t hate it.