**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Just want to confirm if Nebula is now almost "God-tier" level

raffsterraffster Posts: 1,071 ★★★
Been hearing from my alliance that Nebula is now god tier. Can anyone confirm this? And if she is, what makes her now at God tier or near God tier level?

Thanks!

Comments

• Options
    klobberintymeklobberintyme Posts: 1,429 ★★★★
    No. If you have to hold block to charge up to level 20 while the ai pummels you while also preventing you from hitting a parry right before your l2 slips to an l3, and your regen never kicks in cause you're not hit hard enough, that hardly describes a god-level champ.
  • Options
    What changed about her?
  • Options
    Feeney234Feeney234 Posts: 1,159 ★★★★
    She's trash. I regret taking her to r4
  • Options
    Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    Really it just depends on if you like playing with her. I remember when people loved thor Jane foster back in the day
  • Options
    phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,685 ★★★★★
    I like JF but since I don't have a regular thor the comparison is difficult to make. :smiley:

Nebula is one of those champs that is hilarious to use in the right circumstances and frustrating as hell in others.

• Options
    DingaloDingalo Posts: 355
    I personally don't see how she can be considered god tier or even close to god tier. That's a very rare category & I just don't see her being in it. That's just me though... :)