**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Ghost rider or Scarlett Witch

Hi Guys,

Its taken me ages to get mystic T4CC but i've had them for a few days in order to rank up a champions to 5/50. I was going to rank up my S witch who is signature ability 50 over my ghost rider and majik (both duped)

However, I just pulled a 5 star ghost rider. So not sure what to do, rank up my unduped GR to 3/55 or still stick with my witch?

I know s witch isnt availale as a 5 star and hits very hard, but just thinking of the current state of the game, where 6 stars will be coming out so maybe better to invest in 5 stars now. Obviously, T4CC are hard to come by, for me anyway...

Comments

• Vision_41Vision_41 Posts: 721
    Stick with Scarlet Witch!
  • DaMunkDaMunk Posts: 1,883 ★★★★
    People love both of them and for good reason. I'm guessing your progression but t4cc will become easier in the future if you are in a 5x5 AQ alliance at least. I think SW will help you more at your level. Ghost Rider doesn't need to be duped to be great but helps with damage output which is what SW will do very well. No real wrong answer here but best of luck.
  • ILovePoniesILovePonies Posts: 158
    Ghost rider.. he’s more reliable, best regen in the game in my opinion, bleed immune, scarlet witch is too random, if scarlet is sig 99 then not as bad.. but ghost rider even unduped better choice than sig 50 scarlet
  • DoctorJDoctorJ Posts: 842 ★★★
    5* ghost rider no questions asked.
  • ScholiaScholia Posts: 116
    Thanks guys. GR it will be...
  • imnooneimnoone Posts: 316 ★★
    5* ghost rider because it's a 5* god tier champ. Has tons of utilities and one of the best AQ champ you can get if you're planning to join a 5X5 alliance soon.

SW is very good too but she has to be atleast sig 60 or above to be a bit more reliable. She is strong but she has no immunity so you'll have to be skilled to use her in AQ
  • K1lltasticK1lltastic Posts: 674 ★★★
    Ghost Rider all the way there. He'll just be even better when you've got him duped and ranked up.

If it was between two 4* champions, I'd normally side with Scarlet Witch, however.
  • Brew_SwayneBrew_Swayne Posts: 500 ★★
    Game is evolving and becoming 5*-centric and he's a damn good 5*. Definitely GR.