Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

What would your 2 runs look like for the final eop?

So it's Nick Fury, Havok, Terrax and Scorpion.

Comments

• Options
    ShivacruxShivacrux Posts: 409 ★★★
    Kitty,tigra,omega sentinel
    herc,kingpin,torch
    are my teams
  • Options
    StantonaStantona Posts: 108
    Think I'd maybe try an all Mutant team first consisting of Kitty, Apoc & AA.
  • Options
    Crys23Crys23 Posts: 751 ★★★★
    edited November 2022
    Shivacrux said:

herc,kingpin,torch
    are my teams

What you need torch for? No mystics and he isnt a hard counter to any opponent.
    You don't have to use all 6 classes. You have to exclude a class you used on your first run. But you can fully exclude a class from both runs.

I'm thinking Herc, Ghost, wasp. Then a full mutant team, probably Apoc, Cable, AA
  • Options
    SammyDeSammyDe Posts: 904 ★★★
    As a Thronebreaker, I think I only need a single run of one class to get to the final milestone. So CGR, Herc and Odin (and lots of revives).
  • Options
    BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    My first team will likely be Galan, Kitty and Archangel. Galan for Havok and Nick, Kitty for Terrax and Archangel for Scorpion. Haven't tested Galan for Havok yet but will do when it drops.

My second will be Tigra, Valkyrie and Titania. Tigra for Havok, Valkyrie for Nick, Titania for Terrax and Valkyrie for Scorpion.

I'm also going to try and solo all 4 fights with Titania plus Synergies but this one may be a little harder
  • Options
    ShivacruxShivacrux Posts: 409 ★★★
    Crys23 said:

Shivacrux said:

herc,kingpin,torch
    are my teams

You don't have to use all 6 classes. You have to exclude a class you used on your first run. But you can fully exclude a class from both runs.

I'm thinking Herc, Ghost, wasp. Then a full mutant team, probably Apoc, Cable, AA
    nick
  • Options
    G-Hun-GearG-Hun-Gear Posts: 1,447 ★★★★
    Thronebreakers could theoretically do all objectives in a single run, I guess… Curious to see which 2 classes will be allowed…

I hope not Science… It’s my only class missing at R3… ^^
  • Options
    YsFYsF Posts: 151 ★★
    Nocko said:

Ill brute force my way through it a cosmic team of:

Herc, Odin, Heimdal... that's my standard fare. I've always got HEAPs of revives waiting to use so i can just bust through it with that team usually. And then figure out the economical team for non cosmic

For that im thinking... and this is dependent on if AA works for NF...

NF: AA
    Havok: Warlock
    Terrax: Sunspot
    Scorpion: AA

But not sure. eager to hear what teams other people are thinking of going with though
    If AA doesnt work for NF, i am thinking

NF: HT
    Havok: Warlock
    Scorpion: Warlock

AA doesn't work for Fury but Sunspot can work well
  • Options
    YsFYsF Posts: 151 ★★
    I'm thinking of a Mutant Team:

Havok: AA
    NF: Storm
    Scorpion: AA

I will only do one run as I can't get anything after the 16 point milestone.
  • Options
    ShiroiharaShiroihara Posts: 1,092 ★★★★
    First run: Kitty, Tigra, AA (conditional to getting a good run at Havok with Kitty)
    Second run: Herc, Mole-Man, Warlock
  • Options

Crys23 said:

Shivacrux said:

herc,kingpin,torch
    are my teams

what you using ghost for in EOP?
    You need to ask? Ghost for scorpion. Get some poisons on me, drop a big fat l2. With tech boosts, fights over in 30 seconds
  • Options
    gadgetfanaticgadgetfanatic Posts: 326
    edited November 2022
    I love the team ideas. I just turned Paragon and my only rank 4 6 stars are warlock (sig80), hercules (max sig) and kitty (unduped). I am hoping that some of these champs can take on 2 or more defenders for my runs but still get all objectives in 2 runs. Is it even possible?

I am nearing my next rank 4 also. So who would be ideal to rank next if they can reach the final week of this eop? Not cosmic or mutant though. no more t5 cats for those classes.
  • Options
    DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,562 ★★★★★

My first team will likely be Galan, Kitty and Archangel. Galan for Havok and Nick, Kitty for Terrax and Archangel for Scorpion. Haven't tested Galan for Havok yet but will do when it drops.

My second will be Tigra, Valkyrie and Titania. Tigra for Havok, Valkyrie for Nick, Titania for Terrax and Valkyrie for Scorpion.

I'm also going to try and solo all 4 fights with Titania plus Synergies but this one may be a little harder

I’ve lost all respect if you don’t do a Titania only run ;)

Dr. Zola
  • Options
    Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    I’m thinking a mutant run as well. Maybe AA, sunspot (or namor) and apoc.

Second run really anyone not mutant should work. Just pulled a Wiccan, maybe rank him up for terrax, fury for scorpion/fury and warlock for havok or odin
  • Options
    gadgetfanaticgadgetfanatic Posts: 326
    edited November 2022

oooh! Please do! I'd watch that as well. I haven't ranked my Quicksilver or Titania yet. I am still thinking who to rank 4 first.
  • Options
    Savage123456789Savage123456789 Posts: 651 ★★★
    Run 1: Kitty, magneto, X
    Run 2, Herc, CGR, X

Still deciding on the last spot for each run.
  • Options
    MiniMFMiniMF Posts: 847 ★★★★
    Team 1 : kitty

Team 2 : Warlock / herc
  • Options
    edited November 2022

Crys23 said:

Crys23 said:

Shivacrux said:

herc,kingpin,torch
    are my teams

what you using ghost for in EOP?
    You need to ask? Ghost for scorpion. Get some poisons on me, drop a big fat l2. With tech boosts, fights over in 30 seconds
    so just 1 fight?
    yeah i had to ask because i was wondering if you were gonna use her for something more
    but obviously you have a herc to do the rest
    i dont so i gotta find some other solution
    Ghost could do Havok too. Just parry once in a while to have the armor up.
    And cyber weekend unit offer next week should have a 2021 champ selector. If you have the units, get it and pick Herc.
  • Options
    BuggyDClownBuggyDClown Posts: 2,120 ★★★★★
    Mutant team : Mags, Havok, Apoc
    Cosmic : Herc,Odin,Heimdal
  • Options
    GrassKnucklesGrassKnuckles Posts: 1,924 ★★★★★
    I’ll only do one run probably
    Havok: Tigra
    Nick: Captain Britain
    Terrax: Tigra
    Scorpion: Mags
    4 points
  • Options
    benhunchobenhuncho Posts: 13
    namor/apoc/cable
    warlock/stealthy/herc probably
  • Options
    MmaatthheewwMmaatthheeww Posts: 46
    My first run will be with the more difficult champs: archangel, apoc, and warlock.
    My second run will be more of a joke with herc, heimdall, and either cgr or Odin
  • Options
    Kitty, Tigra, AA

Titania, Ultron, Warlock
  • Options
    IOSJasoNIOSJasoN Posts: 643 ★★★
    Namor, kitty and AA
    (Namor can cheese both havok and terrax, kitty for Nick and AA for scorpion)
    Haven’t thought much about second run maybe Nimrod, doom and cgr (he can knock off a easy 40% health on scorpion no boosts without even trying I was just messing about with him) need to look into more before deciding..
  • Options
    BuggyDClownBuggyDClown Posts: 2,120 ★★★★★
    Actually camp up with better team which idk if someone already thinking
    Tech team for 1 run
    G2099:-Havok,NF, Scorpion
    HTD : Terrax
    3rd spot will be decided if i need back up for terrax and what could be better option
    Btw my g99 is r4 so it will be awesome to try her
  • Options
    AMS94AMS94 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★★
    edited November 2022
    Havoc Apoc AA
    Omega Sentinel Kingpin/Hercules ShangChi