**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

biggest champ rankup regret?

LokxLokx Posts: 288 ★★★
Which champ do you regret ranking up?

for me its diablo, i ranked him up because i read he was good but i later realised he is good for suicide. I don't even enjoy using.

Comments

• Options
    JT_SupremeJT_Supreme Posts: 839 ★★★★
    Mines diablo too. He’s my only offensive leaning r3 I don’t really ever use but maybe I’m not using him right lol. I just instantly ranked him from tier lists
  • Options
    JT_SupremeJT_Supreme Posts: 839 ★★★★
    Is there a certain best rotation for diablo?
  • Options
    limeade31limeade31 Posts: 88

Is there a certain best rotation for diablo?

Parry heavy and pause debuffs with sp1, you don't really need to hit the opponent u can just throw it and move on. The sp3 is great and gets better per prefight but you can only use it once. Mystic dispersion is really nice, the more specials you throw the more you heal and you can go for sp2s instead to refresh poison instead of pausing.
  • Options
    willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Posts: 3,192 ★★★★★
    I'm pretty sure mine is Dormmamu. He's the only XL champ I have ranked up.
  • Options
    The_HoTUThe_HoTU Posts: 445 ★★
    edited November 2022
    5* Blade, even gave him max Sig. But he was never of any use.
  • Options
    0casual00casual0 Posts: 457 ★★★
    Aegon R2 and feed him 100 skill sigs. Only used him once in AQ. I'd rather R2 my OG Black Panther. Would love to get one rank down ticket for that guy.
  • Options
    The_HoTUThe_HoTU Posts: 445 ★★
    Lokx said:

Which champ do you regret ranking up?

for me its diablo, i ranked him up because i read he was good but i later realised he is good for suicide. I don't even enjoy using.

Mines diablo too. He’s my only offensive leaning r3 I don’t really ever use but maybe I’m not using him right lol. I just instantly ranked him from tier lists

Diablo is really great, I'd say best mystic in the game after doom. He's really good without suicides too. I don't run suicides, but I'm still planning to r4 my 6* as soon as I get the materials.
  • Options
    OrtounOrtoun Posts: 571 ★★★
    Stryfe, I'm just not good enough to get even close to optimal performance out of him. He does decent as a BG defender at least.
  • Options
    Ngoalong711Ngoalong711 Posts: 304 ★★
    Ortoun said:

Stryfe, I'm just not good enough to get even close to optimal performance out of him. He does decent as a BG defender at least.

this. i used an AG on him and ranked him up but barely use him since.
  • Options
    CrusaderjrCrusaderjr Posts: 1,059 ★★★★
    xpool.. crits are insanely low and if they dont bleed pretty useless
  • Options
    MityAntMityAnt Posts: 151
    5* Morningstar…her ramp up was just too much & a bit of a glass cannon…
  • Options
    RobbieRampageRobbieRampage Posts: 144 ★★
    MityAnt said:

5* Morningstar…her ramp up was just too much & a bit of a glass cannon…

Exactly what I was coming in here to say. I ranked her because of all the hype most of the youtubers were giving her for incursions. Tried her once and she was terrible. Even brought guilly to make the ramp up shorter. Never used her again.
  • Options
    ChovnerChovner Posts: 1,152 ★★★★★

Tried using her playstyle but my game controls never allowed for me to do it reliably
  • Options
    Nalak8Nalak8 Posts: 387 ★★★
    A bit controversial…Galan to r3. He’s not suicide friendly. A bit squishy. I ranked him up because of the hype.
  • Options
    Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,386 ★★★★★
    edited November 2022

This guy ... literally sucks ...i ranked him up for BG attack and he couldn't do s**t over there too ... was so excited when i pulled him but it ended up being my most regretful rankup.
  • Options
    Sachhyam257Sachhyam257 Posts: 977 ★★★★
    I kinda regretted ranking up my 5* knull, I even gave him >100 sigs. I was all in on the hype then, saw several videos from youtubers and their r3/r4 knull. I took him up immediately without even testing. In the end, I was a bit disappointed with his dmg + he needed to be ramped up in every fight. His regen wasn't as great as I expected either. (I don't run suicides, I anticipated him to be worse without it, but not to that extent).

However, with the addition of bg, he's been a decent defender for me. So, I regret it a bit less now...
  • Options
    MarouenMarouen Posts: 39
    AEGON 6R3 SIG 200 never use him