I DO NOT accept my BGs solo rank.

NLandNLand Member Posts: 194
for 63,750 score (lot more than last season score) im at 111,675 position in the leaderboard ???

last month i didn't do such a high score like that and i was in 56,564 in the leaderboard.

looks absolutely suspicious and unfair results.

Comments

• Marostrange2005Marostrange2005 Member Posts: 422 ★★★
    i got 320k and ranked 20996
  • BuggyDClownBuggyDClown Member Posts: 2,303 ★★★★★
    I was at 125k , at 80k rank.
  • IvarTheBonelessIvarTheBoneless Member Posts: 1,274 ★★★★

i got 320k and ranked 20996

Same
  • Phillip14233Phillip14233 Member Posts: 581 ★★★
    I put up 275k and placed around 38k
  • Sachhyam257Sachhyam257 Member Posts: 1,180 ★★★★
    I put up ~171k and got 59k on the leaderboard. Happy with that considering I played pretty casually and didn't spend on elder marks. I imagine next season might be even tougher to rank in though...
  • DL864DL864 Member Posts: 1,089 ★★★
    The leader board does look funny I did 779k and got 359 but the top 200 most of them don't have ally's. I just thought that looked weird.
  • DrZolaDrZola Member Posts: 8,979 ★★★★★
    I moved from Bronze (maybe a half dozen matches) the previous season to Diamond (casual, but also trying to progress without stress) this one.

Not sure, but my rank rewards may have actually declined. 😂

Dr. Zola
  • silentagsilentag Member Posts: 432 ★★★
    More players got involved this season, scoring changed and there was a lot more motivation for folks to advance. Based on all these details, getting only 63k in solo event makes all the sense to where you placed honestly.
  • TheLegend27TheLegend27 Member Posts: 1,316 ★★★★★
    Anyone else not receive solo or alliance BG rewards? I only got the generic BG mail with my global ranking.
  • DrZolaDrZola Member Posts: 8,979 ★★★★★
    What would be interesting to see (and could be done without breaching any concerns about player confidentiality) is how many players finished at each successive BG tier.

Dr. Zola
  • Hector_1475Hector_1475 Member Posts: 1,794 ★★★★★

• SearmenisSearmenis Member Posts: 1,600 ★★★★★
    BGs are the new arenas. Officially now. Whoever buys the most Elders Marks wins the better solo rank rewards.
  • LokxLokx Member Posts: 1,239 ★★★★
    More people played this season because it wasn’t restricted to those who use eldermarks, now energy cost battlegrounds are included into the overall score so the participants were way more. I got around 200k points and earned place 48,000.
  • SearmenisSearmenis Member Posts: 1,600 ★★★★★
    It s not about effort at all, it's all about how many Elder's Marks you have used.
  • Charlie21540Charlie21540 Member Posts: 940 ★★★★
    Yeah... Alot more people played in Season 2. Between my 2 alliances, hardly anyone played in season 1. Maybe 10 people but in season 2 both alliances, all 30 pushed to clear the victory track, at the very least. Some pushed beyond that.
  • K00shMaanK00shMaan Member Posts: 1,289 ★★★★
    @NLand You have to remember that last season not only did you have to Elder's Marks to get points but you also got very few Elder's Mark without spending units. My Alliance needed the 3X mulitplier last season to even hit the first Alliance milestone. This season we put up 4.5M. Basically 15x more points. Participation, especially using Elder's Marks was way up this season and everyone paying attention was aware of it. Last season, I played a single (literally one) match with Elder's Marks and that was enough to get me 4K 6 Star shards.