So much effort, so much wait, so much drama for such low rewards

n00bmaster69n00bmaster69 Member Posts: 67
edited November 2022 in General Discussion
Battleground rewards are really underwhelming.
Just saying it out.
Put down your pitchforks now. I believe this forum is free to express feelings and thoughts.

Comments

• Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Member Posts: 7,422 ★★★★★
    I am good with mine. Nothing super high ranked solo, although our ally was in the 11-20 percent tier.

Pulled Titania, who I am told is good.
  • Da2Vero33ManDa2Vero33Man Member Posts: 161
    Got my alliance rewards but not my solo.
  • Da2Vero33ManDa2Vero33Man Member Posts: 161
    Are solo rank rewards only for gladiator rankings?
  • MackeyMackey Member Posts: 1,597 ★★★★★

Just saying it out.
    Put down your pitchforks now. I believe this forum is free to express feelings and thoughts.

Able to express thoughts and opinions? Absolutely. Able for other members of the community to tell you how asinine and stupid you are for expressing them? 100 percent. This is a horrible take and wrong. Rewards matched with the effort put into the mode for me and about where I expected to end up this season, and combined with the carrots handed out by Kabam during the entire season (The 1,000 Trophy points handed out every few days just for trying to push yourself further in the contest), has benefit my roster advancement quite a bit.
    I agree that op has a bit of entitled expectations if he's disappointed with the rewards in which he should have already known what he was going to get, but seriously, do you need to be so aggressively rude in your response to him? Really no need for name calling based on his opinion.
    Thats just what that dude does if their opinio s don't line up with his
  • MackeyMackey Member Posts: 1,597 ★★★★★

What was your score? I feel like they are pretty good for the little effort required

This is the thing .... "little effort" is very subjective. He might of found it to be a grind and struggled to win any matches and therefore the rewards he received felt like a kick in the teeth 🤷‍♂️ I mean, he hasn't offered us any context
  • AYK¹AYK¹ Member Posts: 44
    I would disagree. I was able to rank up 4 6* to r2 and one r2 just bcz of BG events and rewards. It's a fun way of earning resources.
  • MauledMauled Member, Guardian Posts: 3,957 Guardian
    It’s all subjective but I love the game mode, placed in M1 and can afford 200 sig stones. Over the month long season I probably got another 200 or so and a fair bit of other loot. That’s an incredible amount of rewards for a game mode I’d play for fun for no rewards
  • GinjabredMonstaGinjabredMonsta Member, Guardian Posts: 6,482 Guardian
    Buttehrs said:

I only did maybe 10 matches the entire season and walked away with 4k 6* shards. Can't really beat that. I'm not even in an ally anymore for the last year and a bit.

Same here, pretty low effort and good rewards
  • Madman_marvinMadman_marvin Member Posts: 666 ★★★★
    Only about half our alliance did BG, we didn’t even try hard, and we still got into 1-10%.
  • IamGrO_otIamGrO_ot Member Posts: 172 ★★

If I remember correctly, they were all between 100-120 sig when the season started.

10 6* sig stones have previously been available for £30, this is 300+ sig stones through free energy…the rewards are great 🏆
  • Zulu54Zulu54 Member Posts: 1

Got my alliance rewards but not my solo.

Same, but I’m sure they are working on it, others in my alliance have also been a mix, they may just be delayed..
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Member, Guardian Posts: 19,423 Guardian

Just saying it out.

Able to express thoughts and opinions? Absolutely. Able for other members of the community to tell you how asinine and stupid you are for expressing them? 100 percent.
    Actually, nope. That's not allowed. You are allowed to state your opinion of the merits of anyone else's posts. If you believe an idea is faulty, factually erroneous, nonsensical, or bizarre, that's all acceptable. You are not allowed to attack other posters directly.

Posters need to understand that the right to post their opinions does not come with a right to not face critique. A challenge to ideas or opinions is not bullying or coercion. If you can't stand people disagreeing with you, don't post. But the line is drawn at discussing posts, and not posters.

Anyone is allowed to post whatever opinions they have, even if they are controversial, so long as they do not violate the forum rules. Everyone else is allowed to point out in what ways they feel that opinion is wrong. But a poster may not under any circumstances have their right to post that opinion challenged or personally attacked for posting, short of directly breaking the forum rules.

As to the OPs hot take. Pthhthhhh. BG is not a perfect game mode by any means, but the rewards are not the problem.