**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
**KNOWN BG ISSUE**
We are aware of an issue with the seeding for the beginning of the BG season.
We are adding rewards to higher progression brackets to offset the additional grind.
More information here.
**Arcade is being extra tricky with his Murder Box...**
It appears Arcade has been non-cooperative in his approach to this month's side quest and presented his clues in a nonsensical order. Lucky you, Summoners, we have our best and brightest on the case and those clues should now be a lot more straightforward. While messing around in Arcade's files we came across a phrase, highlighted and bolded, with sparkles and pointy arrows: "the abode for the dead" ... Maybe that will help you along the way!
Options

Featured 6* Crystal

Now that bg rewards are out, show off your guys luck (or bad luck) from your featured crystal opening

Comments

• Options
    Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,224 ★★★★★
    Titania = new. Plus sigs on Rogue and Shang-chi.
  • Options
    ninexhelixninexhelix Posts: 136
    Opened 2, new Wiccan and 20 more sigs on Miles. Now only missing Valkyrie and Titania from the featured.
  • Options
    I guess I was lucky and unlucky at the same time, I opened 2 featured crystals today after BG rewards were out and in the 1st opening I got Winter Soldier :( Then I opened 2nd featured crystal and I got 6* Quicksilver <3 I am happy to get QS but really sad because I had to dump my 15k shards just for winter soldier :s
    I got some questions:
    1. Is Winter soldier good for upgrading?
    2. How good is QS? I know he is great but would like to get more info
  • Options

I guess I was lucky and unlucky at the same time, I opened 2 featured crystals today after BG rewards were out and in the 1st opening I got Winter Soldier :( Then I opened 2nd featured crystal and I got 6* Quicksilver <3 I am happy to get QS but really sad because I had to dump my 15k shards just for winter soldier :s
    I got some questions:
    2. How good is QS? I know he is great but would like to get more info</p>

I wished I would get a Galan today but ...
  • Options
    CyborgNinja135CyborgNinja135 Posts: 1,117 ★★★★
    Got more sigs on Wiccan. Would have been fined but I awakened him yesterday from a mythic crystal. Also got first time awakening on Groot. Feels like a waster of shards tbh
  • Options
    RebornMVPRebornMVP Posts: 50

I posted about it earlier but this might be the luckiest moment i had in this game
  • Options
    RebornMVPRebornMVP Posts: 50

I got some questions:

Winter soldier is pretty terrible but QS is really good just takes a bit to ramp up for damage and his playstyle is really finicky and takes time to get used to.
  • Options
    RebornMVP said:

I posted about it earlier but this might be the luckiest moment i had in this game

Bro , Galan and Valkyrie wow that's amazing.. I wish I was as lucky as u today
    but I did get a new 6* QS, 5* NF, 5* Black panther CW
    so 70% happy and 30% sad
  • Options
    hburns03hburns03 Posts: 74

I got some questions:

i’m not sure about winter soldier, i doubt he’s worth the resources compared to other skills champs. ik quicksilver ive heard is pretty good, i pulled him for the first time earlier so still trying to figure him out
  • Options
    hburns03hburns03 Posts: 74
    RebornMVP said:

really good pulls. i opened 3 just hoping to get galan but instead duped my prof x, pulled quicksilver and scarlet witch so still really good pulls just not what i was looking for

• Options
    Duped my valk, so it’s a good day
  • Options
    BigBusterBigBuster Posts: 292 ★★★
    Three useless dupes. Just another day of garbage RNG.