**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

All things getting hard

All things getting hard in this game ( refill energy, revive, health portion, iso, gold, units, areana champion not recharge 6* 12hr ..... Etc)

Even if i pay real money to bought items also too much effort (inventory capacity)

Too much effort!!!!!!!!!!!!

"If axe is sharpen work will easy" ( ********)

Comments

• Options
    CoppinCoppin Posts: 2,601 ★★★★★

• Options

"If axe is sharpen work will easy" ( ********)

This is actually a Biblilcal quote, and the version I recall goes something like if the axe is dull it takes more effort to use, but skill will bring success.
  • Options
    RonSwansonRonSwanson Posts: 1,171 ★★★★
    git guud
  • Options
    Google_340Google_340 Posts: 63
    DNA 3000

I don't know how to tag and reply particular summoner. This reply belong to DNA 3000

How you said skill bring success???

In biblical point of view David Goliath fight is too much effort????

Simple vs giant

5* vs abyss of legends- most of them said to me in this forum not possible even if possible too much effort needed that means not SKILL

Skill means critical situation immediately solve the problem
    David did in the bible
    One sling stone to down the big opponent.
  • Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,643 ★★★★★

DNA 3000

I don't know how to tag and reply particular summoner. This reply belong to DNA 3000

Simple vs giant

5* vs abyss of legends- most of them said to me in this forum not possible even if possible too much effort needed that means not SKILL

David did in the bible

It's Ecclesiastes 10:10: "If the ax is dull and its edge unsharpened, more strength is needed, but skill will bring success."

The point is that if you apply wisdom/skill, you can overcome the difficulty even with a dull ax. In other words, Git Gud lol.
  • Options

DNA 3000

Simple vs giant

David did in the bible

To tag someone use the "@" sign followed by their forum handle.

Skill is not trying to immediately solve a problem blindly. Skill is finding solutions and executing one of them successfully.

It takes a lot of skill to do many things you can't do. That doesn't mean they aren't about skill. It means they require a skill you don't have. And there are a lot of things that require skill but also require other prerequisites. Golf requires a lot of skill. But it also requires golf clubs. No amount of skill will allow you to drive a ball accurately downrange if you don't actually possess a golf club, preferably a driver.

You can bring chopsticks to a golf course and complain that golf is not about skill, but you'll just get weird looks. And if you bring one 5* champ to Abyss of Legends and complain it is too hard so isn't about skill, you'll get even more weird replies.

MCOC is about champion collection, roster growth, and content completion. It is not a test to see who can tap the screen the fastest. If someone else brings stronger champs to the content than you, that's just then playing the game. And while you can try to argue that building a strong roster is not about skill, it is just about spending, over 90% of the players of this game do not spend. And yet they build strong rosters over time and use them to take on the hardest content in the game. That takes skill. The game isn't composed of hundreds of thousands of players who receive miracles.

In terms of content, higher difficulty content keeps coming out because the player base keeps getting stronger, and the hardest content of the game needs to keep up with them to some degree. But as to the rest, I don't honestly know what you are talking about. In most other respects, resources, rewards, inventory space, the game has gotten easier. It is easier to earn rewards compared to times past. It is easier to acquire champions than times past. It is easier to do practically anything. Comparing how hard 6* champions are to get today verses how hard 5* champs were to get in the past is not a fair comparison. 5* champs are easier to get than 5* champs were in the past. 6* champs are easier to get now than 6* champs were in the past. The top tier stuff today might be harder to get than top tier stuff of the time was at some points in the past. But that's because you're comparing a moving target.

5* champs start very hard to get, and then they get easier and easier, and eventually 6* champs arrive. When they do, they will be much harder to get than 5* champs used to be, because 5* champs spend a while getting easier. That's to be expected. But overall, everything that was hard in the past is easier now, and keeps getting easier.
  • Options
    Google_340Google_340 Posts: 63
    Ahhh what a explanation!!!!

I m not accusing but what i want i told to kabam that's all.

I m a offence player so i want finish fight quickly with some strategy ( team synergy or masteries or any special boost ) all of them getting we need some times for example if i used cosmic power generation boost once then i will wait for few days to get back so i m stuck

I like fighting games i m not expert MCOC but i m expert other fighting games that games i used siver and bronze card to defeat giant boss. I mean i use some strategy that's all. I posted many video official game discord page so many new comers encouraged because of my fight.

Still i m not set full mastery because stone rate costly 135 units another one 500 units.

Some players want longfight but i don't want that's my problem.

Yes I agreed kabam give more rewards compare when I start the game.

I like bg store.

• Options
    The_man001The_man001 Posts: 624 ★★★
    Your gf must be jealous of this game