**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

What would you like the 7* mini game/ability to be?

2»

Comments

• Options
    K00shMaanK00shMaan Posts: 1,289 ★★★★

It would be cool if there was something attached to combos. I remember when I first started playing this game years and years ago I found it odd that they would be all this flavor a text when your combo meter started going up like “wow” “amazing” “spectacular” but you never actually got rewarded for it. It would be cool if we got some small passes buffs every time we have, we reached a certain combo threshold with in a fight.

I was going to say this as well. But then they've introduced a number of champ that already significantly manipulate their combo meter. I don't think if would fair to have this type of mechanic have vastly differing levels of effectiveness depending on the champion. Champs like Black Cat would be completely overpowering whereas Valkyrie would get less benefit than any other champion.
  • Options
    CapriciousCapricious Posts: 215 ★★
    Chikel said:

6 star champs had adrenaline which gave us the option to heal back damage taken… what about if 7 stars had adrenaline but with the addition of burst damage on the opponent for every hit you deal to regain health.

Too many unintended interactions with things like Guilly's pain link

Interesting… what about if 7 star shards had some kind of low grade ability multiplier increasing the potency of the champions buffs and debuffs by like 25%
  • Options
    CapriciousCapricious Posts: 215 ★★

Chikel said:

6 star champs had adrenaline which gave us the option to heal back damage taken… what about if 7 stars had adrenaline but with the addition of burst damage on the opponent for every hit you deal to regain health.

Too many unintended interactions with things like Guilly's pain link

Interesting… what about if 7 star shards had some kind of low grade ability multiplier increasing the potency of the champions buffs and debuffs by like 25%
    Or a protective shield that takes X amount of damage (basically the Drug M synergy) this could make every 7 star more useful with recoil and help against damaging debuffs temporarily. I don’t know man I just want a reason to look forward to 7 stars beyond “I mean I guess I can’t win Battlegrounds or get the next progression title without em”
  • Options
    AburaeesAburaees Posts: 514 ★★★
    Ability to escape/interrupt a combo?