**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Who did you get from your crystall? (The gift from Kabam)

CCoolCollinCCoolCollin Posts: 44
edited December 2017 in General Discussion

Who did you get from your crystall? (The gift from Kabam) 66 votes

2* Morningstar
25%
JasonMBryantTiarib_PTPart_time_guy1Hell_GoliathScottryanKihlgastLprimeGwendolineTeddersSuperJessyRogue42Sp3edD3m0nKamalaWantsToPlayTooCrimsontide1616spidey31415926DingaloLittleYinYin 17 votes
3* Morningstar
0%
4* Morningstar
3%
TexanLife3Nexus_UY_Scuti 2 votes
2* Civil Warrior
12%
DarkestDestroyerMarzGrooveLurkerkhehmistJayCarNanimal79Korporate_KurtGMV 8 votes
3* Civil Warrior
3%
MegaSkater67Deadbyrd9 2 votes
4* Civil Warrior
0%
2* Venompool
16%
Severus35AjavedRaganatorRiise81Danicb94FingfangfoomfanesGoogleplexiangohard123patel3186KURODarkness275 11 votes
3* Venompool
0%
4* Venompool
0%
Else
39%
RotmgmoddySnakeEyes69ICRUSHYOUDEADTV_Addict_2017buffajrsammyapgSuperman69MSRDLDNishu001DizastarEcBatLFCCCoolCollinDarkNemesisSonOfGwynSpiritOfVengeanceXoopJman2182_ASDF_Taiphoon_zeroRixob 26 votes

Comments

• winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,655 ★★★★★
    Where?
  • CCoolCollinCCoolCollin Posts: 44
    Else
    the crystal that pops up when you go into the game
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,655 ★★★★★
    edited December 2017
    Nothing for me. Only specific Summoner receives it?
    Who did you obtain?
  • What crystal
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    Never got one myself.
  • AdamNineAdamNine Posts: 9
    Didn't get one, was it called "contest of champions" crystal? Saw a couple of alliance members pop them, they also said it was a free gift
  • Jaydev217Jaydev217 Posts: 49
    Me too ! Haven't got it !
  • Rogue42Rogue42 Posts: 1,006 ★★★
    2* Morningstar
    Was iOS gift.
  • MegaSkater67MegaSkater67 Posts: 1,377 ★★★★
    edited December 2017
    3* Civil Warrior
    3* Civil Warrior for me. This is the crystal for those that don’t know, don’t think android users get it unfortunately. 0yf923q8q3af.png
  • shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    edited December 2017
    I didn't get it, is this IOS only? or country specific?

EDITTED: seems confirmed to be IOS only by various sources. Hopefully Play Store will offer smtg like that soon
  • KUROKURO Posts: 104
    2* Venompool
    Venompool...a 2* venompool. As expected.
  • GruftyGrufty Posts: 186
    As people seem to be asking, this was not a gift from kabam, this was an ios exclusive.

So anyone on Android will not have the gift, and also its possible its region specific as well as some people with ios also didn't get it.
  • How about 4* duck? Can android user get it too?
  • GruftyGrufty Posts: 186
    KentutApi wrote: »
    How about 4* duck? Can android user get it too?

The 4* Howard the duck will be offered to everyone as this is a kabam gift rather that an ios/Android exclusive.
  • DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,870 ★★★★★
    2* Civil Warrior
    People moan about crystals and what's inside them, say never to open them...

Yet when they don't get one; which most likely only has a 2* in... they moan about it lol.
  • RotmgmoddyRotmgmoddy Posts: 916 ★★★
    Else
    2* King Groot. Well, new 2* champ, but then again I don't grind the 2* arena a lot so yea
  • gohard123gohard123 Posts: 995 ★★★
    2* Venompool
    wanted a new 2* and got venompool dupe
  • Else
    I got KG *sigh*
  • colbyscipio987colbyscipio987 Posts: 1,027 ★★
    I didn't get anything. I'm on android.
  • chev327foxchev327fox Posts: 826 ★★
    Else
    King Groot for me (2*).
  • Jman2182Jman2182 Posts: 101
    Else
    i got a 3* KG
  • Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    Nothing since I'm an Android user, if I wasn't would likely be a 2* given my luck lately
  • LordBaldyBaldLordBaldyBald Posts: 265
    Else
    2* king groot
  • GwendolineGwendoline Posts: 945 ★★★
    2* Morningstar
    _ASDF_ wrote: »
    As usual 2* abomination. Don’t really consider it a gift if we’re not at least guaranteed a 3* ...

Abo wasn’t in the exlusive apple gift.
  • KossukoseKossukose Posts: 59
    No crystal :neutral: