**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

AW Matchmaking Parameters

2»

Comments

• Options
    BayouemBayouem Posts: 98
    Anybody hear anything?
  • Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,807 ★★★★★
    wappykid wrote: »
    what tier should a 3m ally be if we only do 1 BG

How much is your War Ratings?
    I guess between Tier 9-10 if War Rating is above 1000.

Anyone to help out?
  • Options
    Bayouem wrote: »
    Anybody hear anything?

Of course not... I simple concise answer as to whether the matchmaking system has or has not changed is literally all I am looking for here.
  • Options
    BayouemBayouem Posts: 98
    The sad part is we can’t get an answer and we’ve all followed the forum rules in our discussion.
  • Options
    Eh, they may consider it proprietary information, so details probably can't be shared.

It just seems like a workaround to try to keep wars close, while they get something else out the door. In the meantime, it's completely devalued AW, especially in light of the much more entertaining single player events this month. I mean, why spend at all when you can get *more* shards just doing the MODOK lab every day?
  • Options
    Well, maybe with the new scoring adjustments we'll see the matchmaking go back to normal?
  • Options
    Well, maybe with the new scoring adjustments we'll see the matchmaking go back to normal?

Hopefully, it looks promising. Good to see they’re making an effort to fix it.
  • Options
    Matchmaking is still broken...got matched up against a 14.5M allinace in tier 9. We won that war and now have been searching for 90 minutes in tier 8.
    I wish the mods would be open and upfront about how they changed the parameters. Go back to matchmaking solely based on war rating and all the kinks will work themselves out...
  • Options
    JabbaJabba Posts: 1
    Sure would be good to get a response. We are in the same boat, can't seem to get into higher tier. 14M alliance stuck in tier 12. We've been matched with the same alliance 2 out of 3 times.