**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

BG’s SANDBAGGING IS REAL

Watcher6Watcher6 Posts: 43
edited November 2022 in General Discussion
this is what we still on…. Sandbagging no fix yet paragon players taking advantage. Let’s stop the excuses and get some real resolutions.
[Images removed as per forum rules.]
Post edited by Kabam Zibiit on

Comments

• Options
    JadedJaded Posts: 5,477 ★★★★★
    Matchmaking should only consist of what tier people are in, I hear it’s still not. Deck strength shouldn’t matter, I’m not sure how long this will take for kabam to understand. That would remove people sandbagging easily.
  • Options
    xNigxNig Posts: 7,305 ★★★★★
    edited November 2022
    Watcher6 said:

this is what we still on…. Sandbagging no fix yet paragon players taking advantage. Let’s stop the excuses and get some real resolutions.
    [Images removed as per forum rules.]

If you didn’t sandbag, then matchmaking is working correctly by matching you with those that do, right?
    Post edited by Kabam Zibiit on
  • Options
    JragonMaster170JragonMaster170 Posts: 2,044 ★★★★★
    edited November 2022
    Jaded said:

Matchmaking should only consist of what tier people are in, I hear it’s still not. Deck strength shouldn’t matter, I’m not sure how long this will take for kabam to understand. That would remove people sandbagging easily.

Agree with this comment. Lost my streak to a paragon player, whose deck consisted of 50% 1 stars.
  • Options
    edited November 2022
    I think it does have to w/deck strength I played someone last night same thing username [stop calling out players with in-game names]. I think it should be based of ur current title TB vs TB, Cav vs Cav etc.
    Post edited by Kabam Jax on
  • Options
    altavistaaltavista Posts: 1,338 ★★★★
    edited November 2022
    Are you having a Cavalier-level deck and being matched with a sandbagging Paragon, or are you a TB/Paragon-level deck being matched with a sandbagging Paragon?

Sandbagging is not informative without your context as well.

This season, I've encountered players with 1-stars and 2-stars in their deck, but the top end champions seem to be matched well enough to the strength of my overall deck. They might have 1-2 high ranked 6-stars present that I don't have, but otherwise seems within the range of acceptable.
  • Options
    My roster isn’t all that great I put all my best champs that I have in that deck
  • Options
    StarSmasher2001StarSmasher2001 Posts: 234 ★★
    Watcher6 said:

I think it does have to w/deck strength I played someone last night same thing username YUMMY_20. I think it should be based of ur current title TB vs TB, Cav vs Cav etc.

Issue with this is that there can be a huge difference between the same title. Imagine "TB just beat Grandmaster" having to go against "TB 1 hair away from Paragon"
  • Options
    Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,249 ★★★★★
    Sandbagging is for weak players scared to compete normally, and for players who want to progress without doing the work. No respect for those folks. They should feel shame, but I am sure they do not.
  • Options
    Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Posts: 1,665 ★★★★

Jaded said:

Agree with this comment. Lost my streak to a paragon player, whose deck consisted of 50% 1 stars.
    It's funny how worked up people are getting over players using different strategies that can definitely bite them in the a**. There are pros/cons to whichever method you use. You don't have to whine about players using this method, just saying.
  • Options

Jaded said:

It's funny how worked up people are getting over players using different strategies that can definitely bite them in the a**. There are pros/cons to whichever method you use. You don't have to whine about players using this method, just saying.
    Do they really get punished or just temp banned?it’s not being worked up/or wining ppl that do it legit get screwed at the end.