**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

BGs matchmaking changes are out

2»

Comments

• Options
    BazzingaaaBazzingaaa Posts: 357 ★★★
    Matchmaking is broken.
    I'm uncollected with only 4 rank 5 5* and all my matches today I'm facing off against ppl like this:

What's going on?
  • Options
    This is my deck in comparison

• Options
    ItsClobberinTimeItsClobberinTime Posts: 4,051 ★★★★★

This is my deck in comparison

There's definitely a huge gap between yours and theirs. I guess all we can do for now is wait and see what they're going to about the situation cause this is not okay.
  • Options
    Player_SlasherPlayer_Slasher Posts: 156 ★★
    I just sandbagged once to push to the next tier and it felt so wrong. But the other option is to get sandbagged every other round. I need the tokens but I can't resort to bullying lower-level players to get them either. It's a lose-lose situation. So much for 'manipulating your decks will no longer get you a favourable matchup' bruh.

P.S. sorry to the poor guy matched with me. Never sandbagging again :|
  • Options
    LiLbee2LiLbee2 Posts: 36

I’ve lost 11 matches in a row at present. The first seven of them, I ran a deck with mostly 4r5/50, a few 5r3, and a handful of low 6r1s. Faced six sandbaggers and one reasonable match-up, and all of the sandbaggers were Paragon or Thronebreaker (I’m Cav).

Decided to switch things up and go full throttle with my top champs, and got destroyed four more times by Paragons/Thronebreakers who weren’t sandbagging but against whom I had no chance to begin with.

Between the modders and the sandbaggers, what’s the point of playing BG if you’re going to try doing it straight? You’re just going to get your teeth kicked in over and over.

Yeah no I made this post as soon as they made the announce. Played some matches not that long ago and got 7 sandbaggers with the last one being a Paragon. They didn't fix anything, I think they were just taking the piss out of us tbh.
    Can you post a screenshot of one of those sandbagged matches? Just curious to see your experience
  • Options
    IamGrO_otIamGrO_ot Posts: 172 ★★

I’m running a 4*s only deck…

Sandbagger….

Yeah…what did the game team do ?!?!?
  • Options
    ItsClobberinTimeItsClobberinTime Posts: 4,051 ★★★★★
    Same ones I shared earlier

LiLbee2 said:

I’ve lost 11 matches in a row at present. The first seven of them, I ran a deck with mostly 4r5/50, a few 5r3, and a handful of low 6r1s. Faced six sandbaggers and one reasonable match-up, and all of the sandbaggers were Paragon or Thronebreaker (I’m Cav).

Decided to switch things up and go full throttle with my top champs, and got destroyed four more times by Paragons/Thronebreakers who weren’t sandbagging but against whom I had no chance to begin with.

Between the modders and the sandbaggers, what’s the point of playing BG if you’re going to try doing it straight? You’re just going to get your teeth kicked in over and over.

Yeah no I made this post as soon as they made the announce. Played some matches not that long ago and got 7 sandbaggers with the last one being a Paragon. They didn't fix anything, I think they were just taking the piss out of us tbh.
    Can you post a screenshot of one of those sandbagged matches? Just curious to see your experience
  • Options
    LiLbee2LiLbee2 Posts: 36

Same ones I shared earlier

LiLbee2 said:

And what is your roster looking like?
  • Options
    I'm uncollected with only 4 champions who are maxed out 5*. The rest are rank 4 + rank 3.
    This is my latest match up.
    How is this fair?

• Options
    ThePharcideThePharcide Posts: 212 ★★★

They didn't say ppl couldn't have mixed decks they said they wouldn't get favourable match ups which means they face the opponents they would face Wether they have a mixed deck or not so they are your match 2*'s or not lol ..
    That has to be the most ignorant comment in this thread.

Tell me why I would face a person who is ~7k prestige with their top champs being all 5*'s while I am 11k with 24 6*r3's.

The ONLY reason I faced them was because I manipulated my deck to see and like others have done prove NOTHING changed. If I went through with that fight instead on drafting all the 2*'s I could so they got the win they would have lost and it would have been unfair.

That is a favorable match to me. I would not have faced him in a standard match making system as we are drastically different places in the game. I lost on purpose because it would be messed up to beat up on lower ranked/rated players.