**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Battlegrounds should be cancelled

I personally believe that they should cancel battlegrounds seasons until they can sort out all of the issues including modders and sandbagging. I believe the mode has a great concept but is ultimately a fail due to the cheating and unsportsmanlike behaviour. Last season was okay this season every second fight is either a modder or someone with 10 plus 1 star champs and 20 r4/r3 Max 6 stars

Comments

• Options
    Zuko_ILCZuko_ILC Posts: 1,504 ★★★★★
    King92 said:

I personally believe that they should cancel battlegrounds seasons until they can sort out all of the issues including modders and sandbagging. I believe the mode has a great concept but is ultimately a fail due to the cheating and unsportsmanlike behaviour. Last season was okay this season every second fight is either a modder or someone with 10 plus 1 star champs and 20 r4/r3 Max 6 stars

I agree meeting a lot of modders. Why am I going to buy elders marks with this many cheaters?
  • Options
    Dragoon81Dragoon81 Posts: 147 ★★
    Think it should go back to Beta, remove the rewards lol and maybe forget it ever existed.
  • Options
    BDVL_BDVL_ Posts: 27
    Are you gonna let those modders progress their account on battleground? They got the thropy and spend it on Bg store ? Meanwhile we bought elder marks but ended loosing with tons of modder. Seriously ?????

@Kabam Miike
  • Options
    Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,185 ★★★★★
    They should not cancel the season.

Cheaters and sandbaggers will always be here. Accept the fact that there is a segment of this community that does not want to do the actual work of progression and instead wants to take shortcuts. Much is true in real life as well. Sadly.

• Options
    Darth_StewieDarth_Stewie Posts: 390 ★★★

Cheaters and sandbaggers will always be here. Accept the fact that there is a segment of this community that does not want to do the actual work of progression and instead wants to take shortcuts. Much is true in real life as well. Sadly.

Yep...just accept it. We all should just cheat then there won't be anyone who actually "cheats" then. Makes total sense!
  • Options
    ChiliDogChiliDog Posts: 883 ★★★
    If modding would have been an instant permanent ban, there would be less tempted. I think the ban ended in time for everyone to buy cyber deals. Next one will probably end in enough time to still buy new ggc's.

Did they end up with hundreds of thousands of negative units? They basically lost out on some placement rewards and a few daily crystals.
  • Options
    Asim38Asim38 Posts: 136
    I posted this in another thread. I will post it here too:

Kabam has been weeding modders out throughout the seasons and then taking action after the season ends BUT they still exist. The fact that they do not get rewards from Gladiator Circuit doesn't matter when you look at what they get from Victory Track alone:

Trophy Tokens: 45000
    Elder Marks: 3000
    3 Star Relic Shards: 4600
    4 Star Relic Shards: 5000
    5 Star Relic Shards: 8000

This takes 46 rounds of Battlegrounds to "achieve" for a modder. Only a handful of players made it to Gladiator Circuit last season (less than 25000?). Many couldn't climb past being matched up against modders.

I would request Kabam (Kabam Jax and @Kabam Miike ) that there be a method in place that, like people who get their units sent into negative, these acquired resources also be taken back and sent into negative if they have already been spent. This should discourage the modders from modding again the following season as these resources will always be taken away from them at the end of the season so they can never use them unless they play fairly and earn them back the next season.
  • Options
    Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,185 ★★★★★

Yep...just accept it. We all should just cheat then there won't be anyone who actually "cheats" then. Makes total sense!
    I didn't say that.

I said they should not cancel the season, and that you should accept that cheaters will always be among us, no matter what Kabam does.

Cancelling the season solves zip.

I do not cheat. I worked hard to build my roster and progress to Paragon, and I play BG fair and square. I do not advocate cheating as a response to cheating. Never said that, so try reading more carefully next time.
  • Options
    ChatterofforumsChatterofforums Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★
    Sorry but cancelling the season is a terrible and completely unfair idea to those already moving forward.

As far as modders, whatever Kabam did to them last season clearly they want enough to make them care enough or be worried about doing it again
  • Options
    Yodabolt21Yodabolt21 Posts: 2,534 ★★★★★
    Cancelling the season, no.

Fixing matchmaking, yes. I don’t want to hear about roster strategy or whatever. It’s a coward move to try to gain an advantage of lower level players. I wish they would just put a cap of 4* and over on the rosters. That would fix all of the problems instantly.
  • Options
    JefechutaJefechuta Posts: 1,205 ★★★★
    There is a plenty of ways to deal with the sandbaggers, you wanna get 2 and 1*? Okay, those will have more probability to appear on the poll as you select champions, or you cant just make X tier players only be able to pick 5* or +.

And those modding it should be just a permaban