**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

One of the worst random buff combinations I've seen in MODOK LAB...

27yywiofej3x.png
ti6xwugahx4s.png

OK.. so Bane, Mesmorize (Evade & Stun), Thorns and Masochism (5.2.4 node). Just curious to see if anyone has had worst combinations haha! I'm not ashamed to say I used a randomizer here lol.

Comments

• Options
    DingaloDingalo Posts: 355
    @DNA3000 Omg LOL that's so weird! and yeah some of these combinations were pretty rough and unfortunately you only realize once you're actually in the fight! I've heard some people say they don't like this MODOK LAB... honestly, its probably the most fun thing that's came out in a while imo. + 200 5* shards ever 8 hours? I'll take that!!
  • Options
    Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    I had a buffet, masochism, and thorns once. I rerolled that one since I was mainly using champs that got buffs and dealt bleeds
  • Options
    DingaloDingalo Posts: 355
    Yeah that's rough. I think what would kill me the most with what i got is the Mesmerize. That evade stun every once in a while would demolish me. Masochism i can't stand either though...5.2.4 gave me nightmares
  • Options
    OmniOmni Posts: 574 ★★★
    Regen / safeguard / masochism.

Only time I’ve had to roll the dice so far
  • Options
    Ayushk12Ayushk12 Posts: 153
    Worst one I got was regen, heal block, immune to debuff and safeguard. Had to roll again on that one.
  • Options
    ESFESF Posts: 1,944 ★★★★★
    I had a Thorns, Safeguard, Infinity Blast, +200 Percent Health, Power Lock on 1 bar, and All or Nothing on a Captain Marvel. Had to reroll that
  • Options
    Speeds80Speeds80 Posts: 2,013 ★★★★
    edited December 2017
    I can't remember the others in the combination but I got Hyperion on that node will not use specials often but when he does they are stunning, and gaIns power twice as fast. if he triggered a special it stunned me as he did it so I couldn't evade, if he didn't l3...think about his l1 and l2 they take up the whole screen, foolishly I thought I have 4 champs left I'll try take him...he did use specials and was way before I could power lock with voodoo, fights were over in about 5-10 seconds depending if he used l1 or l2... 3 champs later, reroll
  • Options
    RotmgmoddyRotmgmoddy Posts: 916 ★★★
    I haven't had any super crazy randomisers yet, but I have rerolled when I saw certain nodes like mesmerise and power gain increase by x% with all-or-nothing.

Most of the time, the bad nodes were countered by the "good" nodes. Like an all-or-nothing with Flare, because u are gonna just decimate them before they reach L3 anyway. xD

Someone should make a thread on "Best random buff combinations", would be awesome to see how powerful or how easy a fight could get.
  • Options
    How about 200% power gain plus specials use 50% less power? Baiting after 3 hits.
  • Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,768 ★★★★★
    shchong2 wrote: »
    Not sure about you, but I faced one of the worst random buff/debuff, it is called "Failed To Log In - The content is currently down for scheduled maintenance. Please check back shortly", in combination with "Problems connecting to network. Please check your connection"

No matter what champs I brought, and how many boosts I used, when I faced these 2 buff/debuff, I'm guaranteed to loose the match!

Fantabulous!
  • Options
    Rotmgmoddy wrote: »
    Someone should make a thread on "Best random buff combinations", would be awesome to see how powerful or how easy a fight could get.

I have gotten some weird ones. Aggressive and Defensive on the same node. Special Bias 1 and 2 with All or Nothing, and I got one node with Block Erosion and Greater Block Erosion, plus Immunity and Ragnarok all together. I'm pretty sure the Luke Cage that drew those four buffs was complaining about the RNG.
  • Options
    RotmgmoddyRotmgmoddy Posts: 916 ★★★
    Ou_Yeah wrote: »
    How about 200% power gain plus specials use 50% less power? Baiting after 3 hits.

At the same time, that could be the best random buff combination. Imagine if you had a Ronan or someone who chain stuns, easy win there
  • Options
    Animejay70Animejay70 Posts: 400 ★★★
    i got a degen/heal block/poison/thorns once. rerolled that.
  • Options
    MayhoshMayhosh Posts: 17
    Once I got safeguard/power shield/immunity (all debuffs) and I was fighting against sw (power drains alot). I jumped into fight to see how it goes :) It was the most sadistic fight of my mcoc career.

And once I got flare/power shield and a buff (I don't remember the exact name) gives tech champs fury buff with 200 attack. I've managed to hit 180k with SL''s (5*r4) sp2. It was really funny.
  • Options
    The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    I've had regen (them not me), degen, thorns and poison.
  • Options
    The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    I particularly like this one
    rjsf29hp4i0z.png
  • Options
    Just had one with both all but skill are 50%, and all but tech are 50%.
  • Options
    Safeguard/powershield/masochism/power reserve and opponent was hulk. I didn't know that rolls have very short expiry. so i thought of trying to save few. So, i went without reroll. Fight was like fighting 5 collectors back to back. Lots of back and forth and nearly 600 hits of sl made it through (i know that's stupid). I don't think there can be anything worse than this combination.
  • Options
    L1d3rAL1d3rA Posts: 40
    a4x012p343o1.png
    good luck to everyone who have that :smile:
  • Options
    TarlungsTarlungs Posts: 113
    This was day one the first lab I went in first enemy. Haven't seen worse since.cg98opdmcl0j.pngaiaos9azl4p4.png

• Options
    SomeoneElseSomeoneElse Posts: 424 ★★★
    Not sure what the worst single combination I had was, but I had one fight where I refilled at least 5 times and every roll was some time of huge unvoidable damage - multiple degens, 100% health bleed, 100% poison. I didn’t waste my time finishing that one.
  • Options
    TarlungsTarlungs Posts: 113
    I've found that pretty much as long as they don't have power gains everything is manageable.
  • Options
    King_L0kiB34rKing_L0kiB34r Posts: 210
    My worst one so far was against a NC with mesmerize, enhanced abilities, and immune.. so chance to evade with a stun, higher chance to evade on his own, and I couldn't bleed him or stun with parry. Tried it once for fun... then rerolled as I didn't hit him once. lol