If Kabam introduces a new 7th class in the future. What would you want it to be?

As of now there's 6 classes (skill, cosmic, mutant, mystic, tech, science). This thought arose when I realised I've been benching some of my real strong champs. Since max limit for questing are 5 champs. They won't be increasing this limit anyways... unless there's 1 more class added. Thoughts?

Comments

• BendyBendy Member Posts: 5,753 ★★★★★
    edited November 2022
    Id love it if the superior class actually came out and make it harder to rank up than other classes
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Member Posts: 21,753 ★★★★★
    Brain_X said:

As of now there's 6 classes (skill, cosmic, mutant, mystic, tech, science). This thought arose when I realised I've been benching some of my real strong champs. Since max limit for questing are 5 champs. They won't be increasing this limit anyways... unless there's 1 more class added. Thoughts?

It would be impossible since some champ abilities rely on class relations and as stated already in this thread, the universal or omni class is the 7th class.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Member Posts: 36,484 ★★★★★
    I've wanted a Universal Class playable Champ for years. Perhaps we'll see one someday.
  • DeepworldDeepworld Member Posts: 285 ★★★
    I think a Wallet class would be good. They would be champs where you’d have to fork out excessive amounts of cash to get them and they’d have special pre-release bundles that you can buy too… wait.
  • Knullvoid235Knullvoid235 Member Posts: 158

Human class...

Then they could introduce playable characters like Foggy Nelson, Aunt May, Pepper Potts, Happy Hogan, Rick Jones, the guy that cleans the X Mansion, etc...

Imagine they'd do it and make it like pets in-game. Certain humans with certain champs would give buffs, like Bob giving Deadpool weapons or Aunt May tossing Peter some cookies for health
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Member Posts: 36,484 ★★★★★

I've wanted a Universal Class playable Champ for years. Perhaps we'll see one someday.

I mean, fair. I don't use him much, so I didn't think of him.
  • Darkraw346Darkraw346 Member Posts: 2,324 ★★★★★
    I wanted act 8 to intreduce Dark class champs which are champions under The Chronoserpant's corruption
    So like Scytalis and future act 8 bosses
  • ItsClobberinTimeItsClobberinTime Member Posts: 5,369 ★★★★★
    edited November 2022
    They should've already officially added the combined class imo since the Summoned Symbiote exists. Now, only some of the strongest characters in the comics would be apart of this class and there obviously wouldn't be that many of them. Galan would've been the perfect chance to do this but they didn't so I'm hoping if they ever give us something like The Beyonder or Eternity as playable characters then they could be apart of that class.
  • Brain_XBrain_X Member Posts: 2

you do realize that the number of slots in a quest is not related to classes right?....5 is a number calculated to be a fair matchup for quests same with eop where we get 1 in the first 4 weeks then 3 in the last one

I kinda understand what you mean...but I also don't. I think they can make it 6 slots, but maybe for certain events, a long quests perhaps? As for the relationship between no. of slots and types of class, I always assumed it's because they didn't want players to have all 6 classes in thier roster. Simply to make things more fun and interesting. Hence 5 slots.

P.s. I did completely forget about the summon symbiote being superior class (a 7th class).
  • BuggyDClownBuggyDClown Member Posts: 2,294 ★★★★★
    I think there is already one , and we can actually play with it as well