**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Is battleground only for paragon players??

LOL, like the title says, is battleground only designed for paragon players?? Because I don't know why??!! I always run into opponents with 6 star R4's on their deck, I fought like 20+ of them and got an conclusion...
I'm a thronebreaker player, but I only have 5 Six star R3 champs and I don't have any not even a single good defender, whenever I enter a BG matchmaking I end up with so called sandbaggers they easily ban my top 3 and I have to fight them 5 star R5 and 6 star R2, even if I win, the time difference is hugh they'll get the victory in the end...
So,
I need hugh roster,
Even with Hugh roster I'll lose because of time difference,
Matchmaking is totally unfair,
And money spenders can have even better chance,
Relics playing hugh role on that, I don't even have 5 relics but I've seen people with full roster of relics

Conclusion:
If you don't have R4 champs, don't play BG, because even if you win you lose...

And most of all, why do we have titles by our story progression?? Only for rewards?? We can use them in BG matchmaking, Cavalier can fight cavalier, Thronebreaker can fight Thronebreaker, even if my opponent is full of R3 champs I have better chance, Paragon can fight paragon atleast use this method for several levels after that you can mix up players too.

I played this game to reduce stress and have fun but it gave me new one instead 💀😤

Comments

• Options
    ItsClobberinTimeItsClobberinTime Posts: 3,319 ★★★★★
    edited November 2022
    It's not exactly designed only for Paragons but currently it is designed as a casual game mode, not competitive which is why it's so unbalanced. Now, do Paragons have it the easiest? In the lower leagues absolutely.
  • Options
    Master_mischief69Master_mischief69 Posts: 236 ★★
    edited November 2022
    FiiNCH said:

You want to use progression tiers as part of BG matchmaking? Sure that’s reasonable.

As long as you can live with a compromise of rewards also tailored to your progression level.

Rewards as per progression level is ok for me and I think most of the people will also agree with this, because it'll help everyone to enjoy this game mode. Kabam should really think about this one.
  • Options
    Master_mischief69Master_mischief69 Posts: 236 ★★

you said yourself you dont have any good defenders ranked up
    if you wanna win you gotta put in good defenders as well

in your post you said you have 5star rank3 i am guessing this is 6star rank3 because 5star rank3 is uncollected not TB.
    anyway if you actually rankup good defenders even r3 can defeat a lot of paragons.
    i myself mostly use my rank3s for attack and my r4s are banned. but I have good defenders like knull,qs,modok even a 5* max domino
    depending on the nodes i change my defenders
    i am not a whale so i cant level/rankup a defender to match the nodes everytime but i am still able to reach arcane3 every season.

rankup champs like korg, or bishop or nick to get good defenders hulkling and so many more

Read my previous comments dude🙄🙄🙄
  • Options
    DemonicStalkerDemonicStalker Posts: 303 ★★
    I'm paragon..and i have had 5 to 7 losses in a row every now and then...
  • Options
    SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,222 ★★★★★
    Just saying again...
    Need a friendly mode with random matchmaking.
    That will be fun without a doubt.
  • Options
    FineDogFineDog Posts: 403 ★★★
    I'm Cavalier and I love Battlegrounds. I only make it to Silver II or III but just completing the objectives every couple days gives me lots of points to use in the store and items in the store are pretty reasonably priced.
  • Options
    UltragamerUltragamer Posts: 394 ★★★

LOL, like the title says, is battleground only designed for paragon players?? Because I don't know why??!! I always run into opponents with 6 star R4's on their deck, I fought like 20+ of them and got an conclusion...
    I'm a thronebreaker player, but I only have 5 Six star R3 champs and I don't have any not even a single good defender, whenever I enter a BG matchmaking I end up with so called sandbaggers they easily ban my top 3 and I have to fight them 5 star R5 and 6 star R2, even if I win, the time difference is hugh they'll get the victory in the end...
    So,
    I need hugh roster,
    Relics playing hugh role on that, I don't even have 5 relics but I've seen people with full roster of relics

Conclusion:

And most of all, why do we have titles by our story progression?? Only for rewards?? We can use them in BG matchmaking, Cavalier can fight cavalier, Thronebreaker can fight Thronebreaker, even if my opponent is full of R3 champs I have better chance, Paragon can fight paragon atleast use this method for several levels after that you can mix up players too.

I played this game to reduce stress and have fun but it gave me new one instead 💀😤

How would that work in gladiator curcuit a cav/tb player don’t deserve to be in the top 50 so with this should they limit gladiator circuit to where you face paragons cause this would be unfair to paragons who have to face paragons but a tb gets ahead cause he only faces tbs
  • Options

So,
    I need hugh roster,

Conclusion:

How would that work in gladiator curcuit a cav/tb player don’t deserve to be in the top 50 so with this should they limit gladiator circuit to where you face paragons cause this would be unfair to paragons who have to face paragons but a tb gets ahead cause he only faces tbs
    Those were the good ol' days of AW when noob alliances were getting first place because they only faced noob alliances and there was no multiplier for anyone lol.
  • Options
    DshuDshu Posts: 1,503 ★★★★
    There are huge differences when you compare paragon to paragon. You can see the same differences at other levels as well. It really depends on spending and how new the account is to that level. Now I agree sandbaggers are just playing the system for easier fights because they lack the skills to truly compete at their accounts level. Those guys aside bgs is a fun way to test your skills and learn to counter harder defenders and nodes. If you play it fairly you will only increase your skill level. Don't stress about losing its a game and you can learn from each loss. The only way to guarantee you fight people at your own skill level and account size would be for matchmaking to be 100% random but that would mean lower accounts would spend the first half of the season sitting at the lowest level well bigger accounts fought their way up. This would eventually balance the matchmaking system but would make the first half of the season very disappointing for small accounts. Just stick with it and take pride in the fact that you don't have to punch down to move up. Sandbaggers are just adults who have to beat up little kids in real life to make themselves feel good.
  • Options
    RustyoneilRustyoneil Posts: 185 ★★
    I don’t think it’s specifically designed for paragon or TB, but roster depth is the key to success for this game mode. I have a pretty good roster and had tons of success last season even against sandbaggers. This season has been a little harder for me and my roster. The different nodes challenge me to rank up new champs. Learn new champs i don’t always use on a regular basis. Higher TB and paragon players have an easier time adapting their rosters to the new meta. I have debated on focusing on all my 4 *s and building a deck from my 4* roster to give me more wiggle room to adapt to the nodes each season. But I like challenging myself with my current deck. Seems like I am having the same experience as most people, I’ll win 7-10 straight, then turn around and lose 7-10 straight. Just keep grinding and try not to take it too seriously.
  • Options
    PapaMidnite007PapaMidnite007 Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    I'm thronebreaker and I'm in gold 3 seems fair