4 star crystals BG store

A_S_HA_S_H Member Posts: 4
edited November 2022 in Suggestions and Requests
4 star crystals should be available in BG store for like 100 tokens with a max purchase of 30 a week (same as 5 and 6). Would significantly help iso and gold shortage.
Post edited by Kabam Valkyrie on

Comments

• limeade31limeade31 Member Posts: 88
    Lol ive been buying 5 star crystals when I need iso, im that desperate. Tbh its pretty cheap but it means less 6 star shards which sucks.
  • BlackPhøenix448BlackPhøenix448 Member Posts: 23
    I agree, I am struggling to level up my quicksilver because I am out of gold and iso. I feel like they need to add something in regards to this problem
  • Tony886Tony886 Member Posts: 659 ★★
    What about t1 alphas as t2 alphas are there dont know what's the issue in providing t1 alphas
  • phillgreenphillgreen Member Posts: 3,972 ★★★★★
    It would be magnificent for my alt, Kitty and herc and rintrah for the last 3 6* pulls and not a shred of iso left to level them up.

I even got desperate and opened quest crystals. Those 75 basic iso bricks sure are awesome.

Now I gotta do content.
  • Yodabolt21Yodabolt21 Member Posts: 2,592 ★★★★★
    Yeah. Iso is a major problem for a lot of people right now. For the first time in 2 years I am struggling with rankups due to mainly iso, but also gold.
  • Greed_ExodusGreed_Exodus Member Posts: 367 ★★★
    Yeah or just ask kabam to add T6 basic iso to the Battlegrounds store, they added some T6 class iso to the glory store so it’s not out of the realm of possibility.