**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

More BG problems LOL

Darth_StewieDarth_Stewie Posts: 390 ★★★
edited November 2022 in Bugs and Known Issues
Continuously Miles invisibility doesn't work...and now Symbiote Supreme isn't nullifying buffs. Of course, they both lost me fights in BG.

I don't even get mad anymore...its all a huge joke. It honestly makes me laugh how I think "maybe it will be different this time" LOL

Comments

• Options
    K00shMaanK00shMaan Posts: 1,289 ★★★★
    I mean you could be right but providing no context doesn't really help identify if the bugs actually exists or not.
  • Options
    Darth_StewieDarth_Stewie Posts: 390 ★★★
    edited December 2022
    K00shMaan said:

I mean you could be right but providing no context doesn't really help identify if the bugs actually exists or not.

Ummm...no. I'm not doing Kabams job for them. I don't know how else showing would help to better explain what I am saying. His invisibility doesn't work, therefore those who create this game go and make it work properly. Plan and simple.

Your comment is a cop out statement to try and discredit what I'm bringing to attention. It holds no real value but to take responsibility away from those who are accountable for how to game works...by somehow trying to put it on my shoulders.

😀
  • Options
    AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★
    🤣🤣
  • Options
    TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    “It doesn’t work!”

“Why doesn’t it work? Give us some more context.”

“No, it just doesn’t work.”

This is a bad way to solve bugs, and if you just answered questions with context of the matchup, maybe you’d get an explanation. Was the matchup against sym supreme someone who is immune to nullify? Did you have any sort of ability accuracy reduction on you when miles wouldn’t go invisible?