**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

ISO-8 Drought

318Chubz318Chubz Posts: 121 ★★
edited December 2022 in Suggestions and Requests
Attention Kabam, with all the new ranked champs over CYBER WEEK... some players (myself) have hit a drought on ISO-8

I am here again wit the suggestion that y'all increase the drop amount from duped champs. A small increase would NOT break the game or destroy the server.

3 Star - 15 T5 ISO
4 Star - 30 T5 ISO
5 Star - 45 T5 ISO
6 Star - 25 T6 ISO
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• GOTGGOTG Posts: 1,040 ★★★★
    We have this old story come back after every big deal. You saw traffic jam in a holiday doesn't mean you have to build bigger roads. That doesn't make sense. We have enough ISO-8 and gold just use it wisely.
  • 318Chubz318Chubz Posts: 121 ★★
    GOTG said:

We have this old story come back after every big deal. You saw traffic jam in a holiday doesn't mean you have to build bigger roads. That doesn't make sense. We have enough ISO-8 and gold just use it wisely.

Every time somebody suggest something, one of you guys show up wit your unwanted opinion. Also, they actually have been expanding a lot of roads, watch the news buddy!
  • SammyDeSammyDe Posts: 888 ★★★
    I thought Kabam made some solo events adjustments this week. Have you guys spent it all already! I am in the same boat too, work is busy and not grinding as much this week. Will have to open my last 10 4* crystals soon at this rate. It is a good sign that we are all having nice champs to rank up, right?
  • Hemendra_Hemendra_ Posts: 106
    This iso drought is killing me , i want to upgrade my top champions so badly.
  • GOTGGOTG Posts: 1,040 ★★★★
    318Chubz said:

GOTG said:

Every time somebody suggest something, one of you guys show up wit your unwanted opinion. Also, they actually have been expanding a lot of roads, watch the news buddy!
    Just because you suggest something doesn't make it right. You get 1 million dollars a year and spend 2 that's your problem.
  • AxewAxew Posts: 622 ★★★★
    Being unable to target a class iso contributes to that issue. I opened 30 mutant/skill 4 stars this weekend and only got 7 skill (the class I need). I’ve been saving for months, yet even that wasn’t enough to rank up my 6 star to R3. The iso quest doesn’t help either. It needs to be bumped up to 16 or 24 iso bricks a day instead of 8
  • G-Hun-GearG-Hun-Gear Posts: 1,440 ★★★★
    edited December 2022
    Axew said:

The iso quest doesn’t help either. It needs to be bumped up to 16 or 24 iso bricks a day instead of 8

From an „ISO per energy perspective“, I believe it is best to farm ISO in chapter 1.2 of the monthly event quest: If you go the path with a 3* chest and a 4* quest, that‘s 21k basic ISO for you there (7 T5B Iso bricks) even on the lowest difficulty… It only costs 18 energy and is some quick auto-fighting... Available over and over again.

Granted, since it is not class Iso, you will need more gold…
  • 318Chubz318Chubz Posts: 121 ★★
    GOTG said:

318Chubz said:

GOTG said:

Just because you suggest something doesn't make it right. You get 1 million dollars a year and spend 2 that's your problem.
    AND... just because you don't have an ISO issue, doesn't mean other players do NOT... as you can tell by the comments, I am NOT alone

THANK YOU, GOOD BYE!!
    edited December 2022
    (Dupe)
  • AxewAxew Posts: 622 ★★★★

Axew said:

The iso quest doesn’t help either. It needs to be bumped up to 16 or 24 iso bricks a day instead of 8

From an „ISO per energy perspective“, I believe it is best to farm ISO in chapter 1.2 of the monthly event quest: If you go the path with a 3* chest and a 4* quest, that‘s 21k basic ISO for you there (7 T5B Iso bricks) even on the lowest difficulty… It only costs 18 energy and is some quick auto-fighting...

That’s awesome, I didn’t know about this. Thank you!

I believe the Userbase is split on the issue…

Players who open a lot of crystals (for example by buying Cav crystals) tend to have enough ISO, but lack the gold to use the iso.

Players who don‘t open a lot of crystals (for example FTP players that save the units for deals) tend to lack the ISO, but often have a lot of gold!

So choose your poison…
    Axew said:

Axew said:

From an „ISO per energy perspective“, I believe it is best to farm ISO in chapter 1.2 of the monthly event quest: If you go the path with a 3* chest and a 4* quest, that‘s 21k basic ISO for you there (7 T5B Iso bricks) even on the lowest difficulty… It only costs 18 energy and is some quick auto-fighting...

That’s awesome, I didn’t know about this. Thank you!

Cheers… Just recently discovered it, myself… Will ask over at strategy and tips whether anybody knows an even better place… :)