The best Damage Over Time champ amogst these?

2»

Comments

• Will3808Will3808 Member Posts: 3,737 ★★★★★
    Nick
    ItsDamien said:

ItsDamien said:

Where is Guardian?

His shock damage isn't really damage over time, and his shock debuff he can place isn't the strongest.

17 force field charges
    30k/Tic

Edit: I just woke up from a migraine.

Is that the actual shock debuff ticking, or the burst damage from the shock damage from the SP1.
    @ItsDamien it’s the shock debuff. The 70k is the burst damage and the 30k is from the shock debuff. The debuff makes up a lot more of his sp2 damage than a lot of people realize.
  • Malreck04Malreck04 Member Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★
    OR
  • mortenhymortenhy Member Posts: 492 ★★
    Crcrcrc said:

ItsDamien said:

Where is Guardian?

His shock damage isn't really damage over time, and his shock debuff he can place isn't the strongest.
    My mistake a 20-100k per tick shock isn't potent enough to be in the big league's :'(
    I’d rather place a 1k per tick debuff every 5 seconds with AA than place a 100k shock every 20 minutes with Guardian.
    20 minutes? It takes 4 to 5 minutes and the shock damage is crazy.
  • mortenhymortenhy Member Posts: 492 ★★

Where is Guardian?

Agreed.. I don't understand why he is not more used. His signature is awesome, synergy to the whole team also awesome, he can block non contact attack as one of the only champs in the game and with Moleman and a 5* rank 5, doing the monthly uncollected (up to the last chapter, but you need Moleman synergy), you just start a match, getting to his sp2 (and due to the moleman synergy he has 2 charges instead of one), fire sp2 and each fight is over in 30 seconds...and if you need it, he can also powerdrain a little... good to see another Guardian fan👍
  • Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Member Posts: 3,547 ★★★★★
    edited July 2021

Where is Guardian?

Lol everybody knows how op guardian shock is so no one dare speak about NF bleeds or AA neurotoxins over guardians shock. He is best
  • odishika123odishika123 Member Posts: 5,408 ★★★★★
    mortenhy said:

Where is Guardian?

Agreed.. I don't understand why he is not more used. His signature is awesome, synergy to the whole team also awesome, he can block non contact attack as one of the only champs in the game and with Moleman and a 5* rank 5, doing the monthly uncollected (up to the last chapter, but you need Moleman synergy), you just start a match, getting to his sp2 (and due to the moleman synergy he has 2 charges instead of one), fire sp2 and each fight is over in 30 seconds...and if you need it, he can also powerdrain a little... good to see another Guardian fan👍
    In time there will see his Glory
  • MiStaLovaMiStaLova Member Posts: 942 ★★★
    AA
    Apocalypse
  • ShaqatacShaqatac Member Posts: 260 ★★
    AA
    Wolverine
  • Rohit_316Rohit_316 Member Posts: 3,415 ★★★★★
    edited July 2021

mortenhy said:

Where is Guardian?

In time there will see his Glory
    Just the ramp up makes him a bit loose ...he is awesome though.
    edited July 2021

if AA is in the equasion then its akways gonna be him i doubt there will ever be a better champ for this . ( when they can be bled an poisined ) . even crushed gambit with bleed resist as long as the bleed can be applied nueros can to dont matter is the take bleed damage

People said Corvus's damage is unmatched ...then CGR came...
  • Fluffy_pawsFluffy_paws Member Posts: 2,677 ★★★★★
    AA
    Rohit_316 said:

if AA is in the equasion then its akways gonna be him i doubt there will ever be a better champ for this . ( when they can be bled an poisined ) . even crushed gambit with bleed resist as long as the bleed can be applied nueros can to dont matter is the take bleed damage

People said Corvus's damage is unmatched ...then CGR came...
    They might make champs that do more damage but champs that shut down ability accuracy with such ease, unlikely imo. I'm still actually surprised they released him as a 6*.
  • ErcarretErcarret Member Posts: 2,894 ★★★★★
    Nick
    I have a feeling that Archangel can out-damage second-life Nick Fury, but I prefer Fury thanks to his reliability. With AA, you can get either good or terrible RNG, or anything in the middle. No AA fight is exactly the same and there's just no comparison when it comes to max-damage reliability, imo.

AA also needs the opponent to be both bleed and poison immune, which limits him a tiny bit.

He's still a beast, though. I just r5'd my 5* after years on the r4 bench and I've been so stupid for all of those years. His damage and utility are insane.
    Ercarret said:

I have a feeling that Archangel can out-damage second-life Nick Fury, but I prefer Fury thanks to his reliability. With AA, you can get either good or terrible RNG, or anything in the middle. No AA fight is exactly the same and there's just no comparison when it comes to max-damage reliability, imo.

AA also needs the opponent to be both bleed and poison immune, which limits him a tiny bit.

He's still a beast, though. I just r5'd my 5* after years on the r4 bench and I've been so stupid for all of those years. His damage and utility are insane.

As legendary as AA is ...2nd life Nick can't be out damaged in debuffs as of now. He hits like a mad bull .
  • Sw0rdMasterSw0rdMaster Member Posts: 1,778 ★★★★
    AA
    Rohit_316 said:

Ercarret said:

As legendary as AA is ...2nd life Nick can't be out damaged in debuffs as of now. He hits like a mad bull .
    What about horseman AA? I think he might can.
  • JadedJaded Member Posts: 5,477 ★★★★★

Rohit_316 said:

Ercarret said:

What about horseman AA? I think he might can.
    AA can out DOT NF, AA has neurotoxins, bleeds and poisons. I’ve never once saw NF 6*r3 duped putting in bleeds and my thoughts being “damn he’s melting just from the dot”. But aa you can sit back and watch it drop.
  • Sahil8008Sahil8008 Member Posts: 5

void has no DOT

Void has DOT in both of his sp1 AND sp2, so idk wym mate
  • Bayle The DreadBayle The Dread Member Posts: 447 ★★★★
    Sahil8008 said:

void has no DOT

Void has DOT in both of his sp1 AND sp2, so idk wym mate
    Lol, why did you necro this thread?
  • IamGrO_otIamGrO_ot Member Posts: 172 ★★
    AA
    This is not even a competition…no one above, no one next to, no one nearby…. this is what places him in the top3 mutants category.
  • OrtounOrtoun Member Posts: 756 ★★★
    AA
    Not the best by far, but agent venom with scorpion and kraven synergies can be pretty nutty as long as it bleeds and burns