**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Infinite Quest Energy for "ONE DAY".

Just imagine if Kabam decided to let us spend INFINITE QUEST ENERGY for one day.

And that would be on the Anniversary Day.

I would like to hear your thoughts in this.

Comments

• JOHN_W1CKJOHN_W1CK Posts: 30
    SpecM said:

Infinite units as well.

Yeah good luck with that 😂
  • GOTGGOTG Posts: 1,040 ★★★★
    Fryday said:

Devil291 said:

Just imagine if Kabam decided to let us spend INFINITE QUEST ENERGY for one day.

Honestly, I do think that is a wondeful idea.

There are so many content that the rewards for exploration it is not valuable for my progression anymore, but at the same time I would like to 100% just because I'm a silly completionist.

So would be awesome if once (or twice a year), Kabam give maybe 3 days of Zero energy cost for Story and Variant Questing.

Could work well for Christmas time, give players something to do and the development team have less content to focus on.
    Infinite revives will come wonderfully with your ideas. Kabam should give us once, maybe twice a year infinite revives it would be amazing service to this incredible community with total lack of self awareness to clear all the contents they need.
  • Wong_99Wong_99 Posts: 405 ★★
    Fryday said:

Devil291 said:

There are so many content that the rewards for exploration it is not valuable for my progression anymore, but at the same time I would like to 100% just because I'm a silly completionist.

So would be awesome if once (or twice a year), Kabam give maybe 3 days of Zero energy cost for Story and Variant Questing.

Could work well for Christmas time, give players something to do and the development team have less content to focus on.
    I’d love that

• GhostboytjieGhostboytjie Posts: 2,182 ★★★★★
    Autoplay 3.2.6 with platpool
  • GhostboytjieGhostboytjie Posts: 2,182 ★★★★★
    SandeepS said:

Xmas day with infinite revives would probably make me unpopular with the family

If we got infinite revives I'd tackle abyss explore + last carina challenges
  • Devil291Devil291 Posts: 11
    Fryday said:

Devil291 said:

Totally agreed with that
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,645 ★★★★★
    What if I'm busy that day? That's not fair.

How come I have to use more refills than my friend who is lvl 60 (I am lvl 32)

How come my friend who is lvl 32 gets to use more refills than me (I am lvl 60)

Why does the path have one million empty tiles?
  • Chris_SummersChris_Summers Posts: 248 ★★
    Modders are creamin on this thread… 🙄