Let's discuss how viable are these fights - Masochism Over Time - 3 and Recovery 150%

BlueVanillaBlueVanilla Member Posts: 13
I wanted to know anyone's opinion on these fights. What do you think was the opponents strategy that could make these fights work like they did in the time they did?

Comments

• BlueVanillaBlueVanilla Member Posts: 13
    I need to add this opponent was running suicides.
  • JadedJaded Member Posts: 5,477 ★★★★★

As long as Herc avoids placing the infuriate and sticks to spamming sp1/intercepting, it won't trigger AV's regen due to the high crit rate, and the burst on each hit will do a lot of work. I'm not sure about the time but maybe it's totally doable.

The Scorpion one is very plausible. Stacking the sting debuffs will reduce the healing if they are running despair. After that just throw the sp2 to place the petrify and Scorp stays topped up on health while ignoring the regen. Lagacy uploaded a video today doing the exact same thing.

I was typing this, sounds and looks accurate.

As long as Herc avoids placing the infuriate and sticks to spamming sp1/intercepting, it won't trigger AV's regen due to the high crit rate, and the burst on each hit will do a lot of work. I'm not sure about the time but maybe it's totally doable.

The Scorpion one is very plausible. Stacking the sting debuffs will reduce the healing if they are running despair. After that just throw the sp2 to place the petrify and Scorp stays topped up on health while ignoring the regen. Lagacy uploaded a video today doing the exact same thing.

I agree with your comment but in 38 seconds it's what is throwing me off. The amount of regen in this meta is insane.

Regarding the Scorpion fight I know is very plausible but the timing and the amount of hits in that time seems weird to me.
  • JadedJaded Member Posts: 5,477 ★★★★★

I agree with your comment but in 38 seconds it's what is throwing me off. The amount of regen in this meta is insane.

Regarding the Scorpion fight I know is very plausible but the timing and the amount of hits in that time seems weird to me.
    Also the scorpion fight he got hit multiple times. 86 hits and highest combo 32 Leaving 54 somewhere else. I see your point On this fight.
  • SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Member Posts: 4,712 ★★★★★
    He is definitely not a cheat.
    Herc do stupid stuff with suis. Start with a parry reparry infuriate and go ham. Sp2 KO. Full intercepts.

86 hits in 45 sec. Now that is just impossible.

Herc do stupid stuff with suis. Start with a parry reparry infuriate and go ham. Sp2 KO. Full intercepts.

There is the node where if you parry your debuff gets purified and they start regening like crazy
  • pseudosanepseudosane Member, Guardian Posts: 3,945 Guardian
    86 hits in 45 seconds sounds quite tough. Scorpion has 6 hits on sp1?
  • SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Member Posts: 4,712 ★★★★★

There is the node where if you parry your debuff gets purified and they start regening like crazy
    I know thats why I said reparry and trigger infuriate.
    Initial regen wouldn't matter to built up herc with +75% damage, its stupid.
    I said sp2 cus the recoil is active sp1 spam is not what recoil users go with.
  • Dab_westDab_west Member Posts: 172 ★★

Damn it's Dab. Dab OP

If dab is reading... Dab weak.

He is one of the recoil user BG God. Super skilled.

Either the timer is bugged or the combo is.
    86 hits in 32 second is not possible except for QS maybe.. not a single champ can do that.
    :)
  • Heinz11Heinz11 Member Posts: 220
    @BlueVanilla
    Dab is legit. If you’re up in Celestial, then I’m sure you know that the skill level of most of the players is very high and can result in some fights that look like these.

Unfortunately, Kabam’s inability/delay in dealing with all the modders in Celestial leads to a lot of fights where, if it’s not a player or name you recognize, that it is easy to default to the conclusion that they must be cheating.

There is a Line chat that includes most of the real players in the upper levels of GC where you can post screenshots like this and get opinions from other players on what is and what is not possible. My Line name is the same as here. Add me and I will gladly get you into the chat.
    Dab_west said:

hello, its me.
    im not modding. if i was i would get good mods.
    also idk why it shows the scorpion fight being 86 hits. t

That Hercules fight amazed me lol. That and the amount of hits in the Scorpion one. Hopefully I’ll match you again and I’ll get you this time 💪🏼. Thanks everyone for being so civilized and put your honest opinions
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Member Posts: 9,264 ★★★★★
    Dab_west said:

hello, its me.

@Dab_west no greater complement than someone wondering if you modded since you took the fight that well
  • Dab_westDab_west Member Posts: 172 ★★

Dab_west said:

hello, its me.

That Hercules fight amazed me lol. That and the amount of hits in the Scorpion one. Hopefully I’ll match you again and I’ll get you this time 💪🏼. Thanks everyone for being so civilized and put your honest opinions
    i didnt do that many hits in the scorp fight, its just one kabam's many fun bugs probably